12. Drive

AUTHOR'S PROV

"Alia" a soft voice came from other side  as she took a deep breath hearing that voice and somewhere tears made there way to her eyes.

"Hmm" she hmmed in a heavy voice to control her emotions.

"Won't you come to meet your mumma baby" her mother said to her with teary eyes as Alia remained silent hearing that.

"You'll come nn , hmm ? " She again asked but again no reply.

"We'll be waiting for you my child , come soon your dada and mumma are waiting for you"she again said hoping to get some reply.

"Hm" Alia said with great difficulty and cut the call.

Pooja Malhotra just starred at the phone that was in her hand as the call get cut.

Giant Malhotra got up from his seat and came towards his wife and side hugged her.

"She'll come " he said assuring her and somewhere himself too.

"Pakka na ?" Pooja asked turning to hr husband her tear filled eyes.

(Promise?)

"Yes" he said wipping her tears that rolled down her cheeks and kissing her forehead and again hugged her rubbing her arms.

She kept her head on her husband's chest to get his warmth closing her eyes.

~~

Siddharth was standing infront of glass wall in only his sweatpants watching the view of outside with engrossed in his deep thoughts.

*FLASHBACK*

The summer season had came to an end as it was the starting days of August. The chirping of birds could be heard. The hot summer waves was touching the skins of children who was playing in the school ground.

As it was the period after lunch and was the last period going on  children started feeling sleepy due the warmness of the weather's sheet that they were feeling that now.

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing"

A voice echoned in whole class who was dig in the ocean of silence as she started explaining the poem in her thick British accent.

For class 12 somewhere English class is a bit relaxing class for them. Somewhere because of their teacher for this subject or somewhere they feel themselves getting along with the story they are listening.

Rohit yawn and turned to Arnav who was sitting next to him.

"I'm feeling like sleeping bro"

"Mein bhi bhaii" Arnav replied as he stretched his hands.

(Me too bro)

"Shut up guys and consentrate, look there Ms. Dhingra is looking here only and her expressions also doesn't seems well"

Ishan muttered in a huffed voice who was sitting on the seat behind them said to them pointing in the direction of their teacher who was now coming in their direction.

"John Keats 1795-1821"  Sidhharth said making them all of them turned towards him.

"What are you saying" Rohit asked looking at him confused.

"He is telling the answers of the questions whom we are going to be asked now-" Ishan was saying but was interrupted by the teachers voice as she started saying coming towards them.