54. Chits

AUTHOR'S PROV

Alia stares at her husband who was getting ready standing in front of the mirror in the room.

It has been two weeks since she got discharged from the hospital. She got to know that Arnav and Muskan got to know about her health after their marriage only, so they all had come to meet when.

Siddharth was still behaving like that with her which was hurting her even more. But still he was getting ready in the room just to piss her.

He can get ready in the closet too but he will not of course huh!

Huffing her hide her face inside the duvet.

Ahana cased was on the track as they were still trying to collect all the proof against him. Shreekant was trying all his sources to get his name out of this case but all was going in vain due to the involvement of Oberoi's and Malhotra's in the same case.

Alia heard the door closing letting her know that her husband has again gone out without biding her bye.

Tears formed in her eyes as she wiped them closing her eyes. It was her ajenda  if she is happy then sleep. If she is sad then sleep. If she felt like crying then sleep. If she will felt like sleeping then sleep.

~~

Alia looked at phone as he just cut the call. She daily call him in lunch for asking him did he have his lunch or not but since last two weeks he is just replying her nonchantly as he always cut the call after that but today he just said yes and asked her to cut the call saying he is busy.

This just sanks her heart more. Is this their end? Will their marriage fall apart just like this? Did their bond was this much weak?

Tears formed in her eyes as she started crying hidding her face in her knees. She was feeling like someone was stabbing her heart. She couldn't bear the pain more. She felt like it was suffocation her.

She can't bear his ignorance towards her.

But due to the weakness as she was healed fully till now and tiredness she fell on bed as her eyes got close.

~~

It was 9 at night as Siddharth entered his house and found everyone sitting on the living room taking about something. He roamed his eyes in the hall but got disappointed when he didn't found the one for whom he was looking.

He started to descend the stairs when Nisha stopped him from behind.

"Did something happened between you and Alia?" She asked eyeing him.

"No" he nodded his head in no.

"Why what happened?" He asked raising his brows sensing something suspicious.

"You sure?" She raised her brows.

"When I as passing by your room this afternoon I heard her crying, but yeh door was locked so I couldn't go inside and didn't wanted to make it awkward for her so I didn't asked her" she said making him surprised.

"If it's anything between you two than talk and sort it out bacha. Misunderstanding is not good for a relationship. It's not good for her health too. She is still weak. Or it can be she might be missing her family so take her to meet them hmm" she patted his cheeks as he nodded at her before going upstairs.

He reached infront of the gate of his room and turn the knob to open the door, but it didn't as it was lock form inside.

The whole way to his door his mother's words were ringing inside his mind. He walked towards his study room as he came out with the spare key and opened the door.