NEW STORY!!!

Hellooo lavenders!

I'm back with a new story for you all!

People, People say they forget them and move on easily, but what if someone is stuck to it still and is living with those memories reminiscing about it? What if it's hard to accept the reality? Hard to believe it? Sometimes you just don't wanna ac...

People, People say they forget them and move on easily, but what if someone is stuck to it still and is living with those memories reminiscing about it? What if it's hard to accept the reality? Hard to believe it? Sometimes you just don't wanna accept it and how is it if it goes like that? What will happen when you have to face it?

.
.
.
From "missing him everyday and hoping he will eventually return one day" to

~ falling in love with his absence....

"For the girl, who loved him and waited for him forever"

_________________________________________

"Kabir Mehrotra" A  28- year old businessman. Chief executive officer of Mehrotra enterprises. An Ex- Army officer.

"Adah Thappar" A 23- year old girl, a last year college going girl, pursuing architect designing . Very much focused on her work and is an artist by heart.

Join the journey of Kabir and Adah to know what had happened in their lives and what turns their life will take when they collide again?

_________________________________________

Hold your seats for the rollercoaster life of KABIR and ADAH. Join their journey to see how there lifes turns out to be and what secrets unfolds!

**********

There is a surprise for my readers!

Join our Instagram chat group to interact with the author and the book characters. Will love to welcome you all in the family.

Click below 👇🏻

https://ig.me/j/AbYPIsbwSFC-iFWw/

(Those who can't join the gc by this link. Message me on Instagram on I'd - stoneheart1102)

Stay tuned!
Love
Stoneheart ♡