What is happening?

"...and she just stayed quiet. Can you believe this girl? She is just.. Jake? Jake." Jake looks at me. "What do you like to do when you're free?" 

"Shut up, you're being annoying."        

"Oh, I'm sorry. I will be quiet now."                
What's wrong with me? Why can't I say anything back? He's being mean to me and I am just putting up with him. 

Then suddenly, everything goes black for me. I can't see anything, nor can I move. I try to yell "help me", but no sound comes from my mouth. I am confused and scared. Will I ever get out of here? 

I stayed like this for I don't even know how long. I lost track of time here. But then suddenly, I am at school, in a classroom more specifically. The teacher is teaching and I feel relieved that I get to see some light now. The teacher asks a question and I raise my hand involuntarily. I don't even know the answer, so why did I raise my hand? 

"The answer is 3sin(30°)." 

"Good job, Elle. As expected from a scholar student." 

I am a scholar student?  Since when? And my name is not Elle. I don't really remember my real name but all I know is that this is not my name. After that, I go back to the complete darkness room. I feel terrible here because I can't do anything and I am just filled with boredom. It just feels like I got sucked into a black hole. And when I am outside, I am not who everyone else sees me as. While I was thinking this, I got transferred to a different scene.  

Name: N/A
Age: N/A
Height: N/A
Gender: Girl
Character's likings and dislikings: Doesn't like Jake.
Description of the character: Ambitious, Outgoing, Talkative, Talented, and Playful. 

Name: Elle Henderson
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Gender: Girl
Character's likings and dislikings: Likes: studying and excelling in class, gardening, taking care of animals, and Jake; Dislikes: bugs
Description of the character: Witty, Persuasive, Artistic, Sociable, and Vengeful.