Hanna

She is dribbling a basketball at the school gym and shoots the ball aiming at the hoop. But the ball bounces off to the right. Jake gets the ball for her and goes towards her. "Do you want me to teach you how to play? Because I saw that you missed all the shots." She was kind of embarrassed because she thought no one was looking at her. "First you have to make sure your foot is pointed directly at the rim." She wasn't sure what he was talking about so he helped her by reaching for her foot and placing it at the correct spot. "Next, you have to make sure your knee, hip, elbow and wrist form a straight line towards the hoop." He politely touches her shoulders and moves her slightly to the left. Before she was staring at his hazel eyes and now she is looking right at the basket through Jake’s slight movement. He moves away and tells her to bend her knees slightly and shoot up towards the basket. She does it and makes the shot. She jumps out of excitement and hugs him. After realizing that she is hugging him, she moves away. "Oh sorry. I must have gotten really excited." Jake responds, "It's all good but you're coming to our basketball game tomorrow right?" She nods and says, “Yeah”. 

I watched everything from the outer edge of the gym doors. I didn't know Jake can be nice to people. It's nice to see him get along with someone. 

The next day comes and I have no clue of what Elle might do next. There is no way of predicting since I have to play along with the writer's words.  

I am again at the cafeteria, getting lunch. I put my lunch plate on the table and go back for some water. As I was rolling the wheels towards the cafeteria doors, a girl bumps into my wheelchair wheels and her lunch falls on me. 

"What the heck?! Are you freaking blind!?" Elle responds with anger.

She starts apologizing as she helps me clean my skirt with tissues.

“Do you think this will help to get the stains out, Hanna? Do you even know how much this uniform costs? Most likely not because unlike your uniform, mine is not cheap.” Elle comments looking at Hanna as Hanna continues to clean Elle’s skirt with a tissue.

I can hear others whispering about her. 

“Why is she so clumsy?”

“She should have been more careful?”

“Looking at her face just makes me mad.”

“Maybe she did it on purpose because she also has feelings for Jake. She has always been jealous of Elle.”

“That must be the case.”

I can hear all the whispers. It's louder than typical whispers because it is loud enough for me to clearly understand it. It looks like Hanna is disliked by many people.  

I see Jake coming towards me with his lunch in his hands. Out of the blue, I start screaming saying the food is hot and I am in pain because of Hanna. People rush towards me including Alina and Rose, pushing Hanna aside. They help me to go to the washroom so I can clean up.  

Name: Hanna Mitchell 
Age: 17
Height: 5'0
Gender: Girl
Character's likings and dislikings: Likes: reading books, knitting, bicycling and going on hikes.
Description of the character: Shy, Kind, Old-fashioned, Anxious, and Trustworthy.