Betrail

BANG
This was the only sound Pedro could recall before she threw herself out of the pit firing blindly at the two unknown men and Señorita. After two shots where fired she looked up and say she had hit her targets. Señorita stood there mouth a gaped complete befuddled as to where the heck Pedro popped out of.
"Pedro I can explain! You see Momma is not gaining enough money from the wine I had to-"
"Save it for some one that actually cares!" Pedro screamed not really meaning it because if it had been Pedro she would have done the same thing.
"Know look at what you've done to your sister."
"But-" She started in only to be cut of by the clanking of heels. alto emerged from the staircase saying " You'll never believe what just happened. They just took of not even finishing the search. What idiots, they left right after that gun shot. Who do you think got sh-" Alto halted from her glory rant to look down and see her youngest child crumpled on the ground, head in Pedro's lap, unmoving. Alto grabbed for the wall screaming
"Pedro who is that in your lap!"
"Firecracker!"
"Mother I am so sorry! They promised that they would just take Pedro and give us the money!" Señorita screamed back defended herself.
"You should know better then to believe The Mules! This is the exact same way your father ended up getting killed! He too put his faith in the wrong person!"
Alto fell to the floor next to her child closed her eyes that where empty and hallow. Tears streamed down her face as the grief took over her every feeling and thought.
"Señorita, you have gone to far. We never turn are back on family,never. Since you see that it is alright to turn your own flesh in blood into a gang and blindly believe them I here by bane you from this house, family, and life."
"But, Momma I'm your child! You would choose her over me!" She screamed pointing at me.
"Yes, I would. Now leave this property before I shot you myself."
Señorita hesitated for a minute considering if her mother was bluffing. Making up her mind she turned tail and ran. As soon as Alto's oldest child left she collapsed again by the body of her deceased. Letting the grief over take she cried.Pedro waisted no time, she located a shovel found a beautiful resting place under a willow tree and began to dig.