Shots Fired

Pedro had been shot. Never in her two years of life had a bullet ever hit her. I guess there truly was as first for everything. Dimple screamed as Pedro hit the ground with a light dud, the mystery man just laughed.
"Stupid kid." The man replied turning around and pulling out his phone dialing a number. Dimple just looked down at her friend think of why she had to die. Blood was every where and Dimple could not for the life her see where Pedro's wound was. This was when Pedro looked up at Dimple smiling raising her shaking arm at the man with his back turned.
"That's were your wrong. Rule one in a gun fight always make shure the person you shoot is dead."
A fearful look crossed the mans face as he turned around to face the barrel of a gun.
Bang
The man dropped like a rock.......dead. This was when Pedro took the mans cell phone and car keys, looked over to Dimple who looked completely confused.
"Well kid, you coming?"
"How?"
"Ketchup."
"But-"
"When he wasn't looken I switched out his gun with mine. He shot a blank at me."
"I'll be dam-"
"Hey, no need for that language! Let's get going before this guys friends show up."
Both of them got in the car and where off. About two hours down the road Dimple looked over to Pedro shaking her head saying,
"Only you."