Chapter 4: The beatiful redhead

When you woke up the next morning your senses were blessed with the smell of pancakes. You hummed and got out of bed, following the smell until you hit the shared kitchen on the floor you were staying on. The tower had a kitchen and lounge on every floor so people could have better access to food and stuff.

And there was Natasha, making pancakes. "Smells good." You said, sitting down at the table. "Hm? Oh thanks, you told me your favorite breakfast food was pancakes so, I decided to make some for you." She said with a warm smile.

You made yourself a glass of orange juice and grabbed a plate to serve yourself some of these delicious pancakes. To be more specific, blueberry pancakes.

Yummy.

"Wow, these are really good Nat." You said, your voice muffled by the fact your mouth was stuffed with them. "I'm glad you enjoy them."

You ate breakfast and talked about everything and anything. It was nice, until Bucky came out. Now, you were scared if he was going to remember you but he didn't seem phased last night.

But maybe that's just because he was kind of drunk. "Hey Bucky." Natasha greeted. "Hey, you must be one of Natasha's hot friends." He joked, motioning to you. Natasha just rolled her eyes. "Say anything like that about her again and I'll pluck your eyeballs out with that metal arm of yours." She threatened.

You were surprised by how protective she was of you. And you'd be lying if you said you didn't like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both took a walk in Central Park, it was very peaceful and calming. "You know, I'm glad I met you." You said.

"Me too. Who knew texting the wrong number would lead to a friendship like this one?"

Your heart hurt a bit by the fact she only saw this as a friendship, nothing more. But you were still grateful that you had a friendship with this beautiful person.

Maybe one day it will lead to something more. But for now, this'll work.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter!