Where is Home?"

It's already been a few weeks since Wilbur was revived and he immediately went into secret planning. At Least that's what Tommy thought after the encounter with Quackity over in Las Nevadas. He didn't want to be a part of any more elaborate schemes if they involved Wilbur. He just wanted to feel safe and feel like he isn't being used for something. He didn't feel as safe as he should on the smp, at least not anymore. Though there weren't many squabbles and Dream was in prison, it just made Tommy feel either out of place or unsafe to walk on the prime path. The only place he felt somewhat safe was with Tubbo or Ranboo in Snowchester. He mostly stayed there anyway until he adopted Shroud. He moved back into his little dirt shack, which he upgraded to wood, just for the kid since he could get easier access to Puffy's office. But when Tommy did leave to go to see Puffy, he always worried for Shroud since Tommy's shack was normally a place where people would just come in and take things without permission or saying anything, along with the fact that Shroud was a spider hybrid and he was normally considered a hostile mob. Which had brought the idea of moving away for the sake of himself and Shroud. He knew if he did leave, he would be leaving Tubbo & Ranboo behind, his only loved ones that he could trust. So he pushed the idea away but it kept coming back during every little moment.

Shroud wanting to play in the front yard

Tommy wanting to expand his shack a bit more

More space to keep animals such as Friend

Bigger and personal farm area for himself

A private area for whenever Tubbo and Ranboo bring Michael to visit Shroud

Since Tommy's shack was in the middle of the smp, he barely had privacy for small domestic moments with family. So after thinking long and hard about it, Tommy decided to make it official. He was gonna take Shroud and start a new life somewhere beyond the Greater Dream Smp but he hoped it wasn't just gonna be him. He knows he's gonna be asking a lot of the two but he wanted to take Tubbo and Ranboo with him. He remembers during the times of war, he and Tubbo planned to run away and live together away from the smp but life had gotten in the way and opportunities were lost, along with many other things. So maybe this was a chance that they should take. But he knew he wasn't just gonna be taking Tubbo, he would be taking Ranboo, Michael, and Shroud with him. The only thing Tommy needed to convince them, which wasn't gonna be an easy task.

Tommy and Shroud showed up at the mansion door quite late in the evening. Tommy had already begun to pack a few items for a trip and Shroud was helping him so it took them quite a bit to arrive in Snowchester. When Shroud knocked open the door, there was a muffled but echoed "coming". The door opened with Ranboo behind it.

"You two made it just in time, dinner is almost ready" greeted Ranboo, as he stepped aside to let the two in.

"That's great, I am hungry as hell" groaned Tommy, as he let Shroud run off to find Michael.

"Sorry it took us so long, me and Shroud were doing big man stuff" explained Tommy, as he walked beside Ranboo.

Ranboo nodded affirmatively as Tommy told him about his day. As they walked, Tommy took notice of the decorations in the home. There hung a L'manberg flag and a Snowchester Flag, photos and collective items from over the years, and a large family portrait of the Underscore Beloved. Tommy stopped walking for a sec to look up at it. The family trio seemed quite happy in the photo. Just the three of them. Tommy began to rethink his choice of asking the couple to run away with him since it seemed like they had life all figured out in Snowchester.

"Tommy?" Ranboo spoke, waving his hand in the blonde's face.

Tommy snapped out of his trance and looked up at the taller boy.