"A Bird in Hand is Worth Two in a Bush"

It was around midday and a bit after the lunch hour, when Puffy found herself wandering along the prime path. She had dropped Michelle & Michael off with Hbomb so she could spend lunch with Niki. The two hung out by the seaside just chatting before Niki was called off by someone on her communicator. It was probably Jack from the way she had sighed concernedly. Niki had left about twenty minutes ago so Puffy was taking her time heading back to her office. Most of her important sessions had happened throughout the morning. The Ex-eggpire members had their group therapy, Fundy & George came because of their weird dreams & sleeping issues, Ranboo came and signed himself & Tubbo up for an upcoming session, and Quackity dropped in for a short but strange chat right before she went on break. So having a long lunch was good for Puffy's state of mind.

Though she didn't mind helping everyone, being the only therapist was pretty rough. The sheep woman let out a sigh as she looked towards the sky. It was mostly cloudless and few birds seemed to fly by. It was a pretty sunny day, though it wouldn't be long until cold weather starts coming in. She hoped a certain shapeshifter teen found somewhere to shelter before then. Speaking of Tommy's departure, Puffy thought of calling him at some point today just to see if the past few days had been treating him okay. Being past the civilization and into wilder areas, more mobs were more likely to appear and be more aggressive. She knew Tommy could defend himself and dealing with mobs wasn't too tough but he still made her worry.

God, she felt like his mother with that thought, but she wasn't. She remembers there was a time that Tommy mentioned Phil having a relationship with an unknown woman but he was too young to remember her what she was like. Puffy guessed it was probably Wilbur's mother or just a really close friend since she also doesn't have memory of her either. She didn't live in the town where they originally stayed but she has vague memories of their family when visiting her boys & her friends. Her brother would occasionally be there, but he went off on his own after leaving his son in the care of the Minecraft family. She was grateful for that, since she was a big time sea captain at the time and it was already difficult leaving her own sons behind so they didn't have to get involved with the chaos living at sea.

Though speaking of the Minecraft family, Puffy saw familiar and unfamiliar faces just outside her office. A winged blonde man in green, winged brunet man in a trench coat, & piglin hybrid in a crown and cape. The piglin was quickly identified as Technoblade or "The Blade", of whom Puffy was decently acquainted with. She also recognized the winged blonde as the great Philza Minecraft, Technoblade's partner in crime & "Angel of Death". The brunet man was an unfamiliar sight. As she made her way up the path, Phil seemed to catch sight of her and waved. He said something to the other two to get their attention but Puffy was out of earshot. As she sped up her pace, the blonde man met her half way.

"Good afternoon, Captain Puffy" greeted Phil, with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Philza, didn't expect to see you or Techno here" responded Puffy, as she fixed her hat.

"Sorry for the surprise visit, we have a someone who wanted to see you today" exclaimed Phil, fidgeting with his hands

"Oh, like an appointment?" questioned Puffy, as she crossed her arms.

"Oh no, he just wanted to ask some questions about something else" assured Phil, waving his hands.

This is my son, Wilbur Soot." he introduced, extending his arm towards the brunet man behind him.

Puffy gave a curious look towards Wilbur. His trench coat was a bit tattered and slightly stained with ash. He had cracked glasses and a small bandage on his face. His hair also had white streak similar to Tommy's. The beanie he wore was a dark red that was a small contrast to his whole outfit.