"A Brother Keeper"

Wilbur huffed triumphantly as he walked back up the hill. He just finished up another yelling match with Quackity. The little shit was determined for him to move his van business. Hell if he would, he didn't move the old van for Dream's ass back in the day, what makes him think he was gonna do it for him. As the burger van came into view, he could see a few customers chatting away around it. Some were standing around, others sitting at the picnic, and the rest in line. Wilbur easily spotted the enderman teen behind the counter.

"Yo! Ranboo!" called Wilbur, as he made his way to the back door.

The boy looked around confused before spotting Wilbur as he opened the van's back door.

"Oh, hello Wilbur '' greeted Ranboo, as moved towards the back stove.

"How's business in paradise?" asked Wilbur, as he bumped shoulders.

"Pretty good actually, haven't ruined anyone's order yet" shrugged Ranboo, as he scanned some order tickets.

"Great, good to see you holding up on your own" said Wilbur, as puffed his cigarette.

"Thanks, How did the meeting with Quackity and Tubbo go?" stated Ranboo.

Wilbur noticed the hybrid fumbled with his gloves at the mention of the meeting. He knew Ranboo had a pretty decent friendship with the goat hybrid, which kinda bothered him but he saw little harm to being friends with the enemy.

"The usual, Quackity getting antsy about the little things" joked Wilbur, making a short gesture.

Ranboo let out a short lived laugh. Wilbur smiled at the fact he could joke around with someone again. He used to do it alot with his brothers but they seemed quite distant at the moment, but they'll come around soon.

"I better hurry before these orders start stacking up" explained Ranboo, turning his attention back to the grill.

"Could you take those three plates to the window," he added, pointing with his tail.

"Heh? Sure i guess" assured Wilbur, as he fixed his work hat .

"Thanks" smiled Ranboo, as started fixing up new plates.

Wilbur grabbed the plates and scanned the numbers on the tickets. It was actually much better delivering the food than making it. Though the burger business was his idea, Ranboo did most of the work, like cooking and taking orders. The first few times Wilbur tried to actually make the burgers, he failed exponentially. Guess sitting in limbo kinda caused his basic cooking knowledge to go down the drain. Luckily Phil and Techno were re-teaching him a lot of things he had forgotten. Still though, the burgers were still signature Wilburgers because the van was named after the enderman hybrid. Speaking of hybrids, a certain someone popped into Wilbur's mind.

"Hey Ranboo, how is Tommy doing?" asked Wilbur, after handing out the plates.

"Tommy, he seems to be doing pretty good. Me & Tubbo hung out with him last week" explained Ranboo, turning towards him.

"Has he said anything about me or coming up to visit the van?" inquired Wilbur.

"Not to my knowledge no" stated Ranboo, as he checked his communicator.

"I see," sighed Wilbur, as he checked his own communicator.

"Did you know he goes to therapy?" he quizzed.

"Uh yeah? He has been going since he officially came back" stuttered Ranboo, as he moved new plates to the window.

"Came back from what?" questioned Wilbur, perking up.

Ranboo didn't respond but started taking and calling orders. Confused yet curious, Wilbur sighed and exited the van. He rather get answers from the person in question. He knew he probably upset the kid from their last conversation but he's gotten over it by now.