"Ships in the Night"

It took almost three hours for Tommy to tame a horse. It was a literal nightmare. His tail was stepped on so many times that he almost quit halfway through but he was a big man so he persisted. Soon he was able to tame a dark grey horse that he named Appendix. There was no real reason behind the name besides the fact Appendix was a pain to tame but was a decent buddy on the ride back to his shack. Luckily, no one was around on the prime path so Tommy easily snuck the horse into his tunnel since he didn't want anything to happen to his new arsehole of buddy. After Tommy secured Appendix, he began to make his way back to Snowchester to pick up Shroud. He decided tomorrow night was gonna be the night where he officially left. He wanted to give Shroud at least a day or two to hangout with his best friend before they moved. He planned to tell the spider hybrid the next morning so they could start making it properly when Puffy came.

As the large building came into view, Tommy saw an interesting sight in the front yard. It was a snowball fight between the kids and his friends. Tubbo had Shroud launching the balls with slingshots while Michael handed Ranboo the snowballs because of his long arms. He laughed to himself, when he bent down on the hill and began to make his snowball. He looked over to Ranboo and threw it square into his face. It surprised the enderman hybrid causing the others to laugh. Tommy's next snowball was for Tubbo, landing in his hair. His two friends finally noticed him standing on the hill.

"I'M BACK, BOYS!!" yelled Tommy, as he slid down the hill down to the lawn.

The sound of running caused Tommy to perk and was taken by surprise when Michael and Shroud tackled him to the ground. Tubbo and Ranboo could be heard laughing as they walked up to him.

"Welcome back, boss man, how was therapy?" greeted Tubbo, as he crouched down & gently punched Tommy's shoulder.

"It was pog as always, what did you guys do today?" chirped Tommy, as he sat up with kids in his arms.

"Well we went ice skating and then made some snow mobs and animals, '' started Ranboo, as he sat down in the snow.

"We then went sledding off a roof" cheered Tubbo, smiling from ear to ear.

"Of the smaller houses, not the mansion" panicked Ranboo.

"We of course went into the mansion for lunch but came back out since the kids wanted to have a snowball fight" added Tubbo, as he made a tiny ball of snow.

"Hell yeah, sounds you guys had a good day" commented Tommy, as he ruffled the kids' hair.

"It was, You could hangout tomorrow with us if you wanted" suggested Ranboo, as he let Michael climb over into his lap.

"Maybe another day, we big men have work to do tomorrow, right Shroud" stated Tommy, as he looked down at his spider kid.

Shroud shrugged and hugged Tommy's arm.

"That's okay, we'll probably have another chance to hangout," said Tubbo, as he flicked his small snowball at Ranboo.

"Yeah, another chance" repeated Tommy.

"For now we are gonna start preparing dinner, are two gonna come in?" asked Ranboo, as he started to stand up.

"Sure but we'll have to leave early though, got to do some work in the morning" responded Tommy, as he also stood up, extending a hand out to Tubbo.

Tubbo nodded as he grabbed Tommy's hand.

"What kind of work do you gotta do?" questioned Tubbo, as he nudged up against Tommy's arm.

"You know big man things, like house chores and replanting crops" explained Tommy.

"Oh that's fine then," smiled Tubbo.