"Let's Talk"

"See you guys when I get back" yelled Tommy, as he waved to the kids and his friends.

He was letting Tubbo and Ranboo watch Shroud while he went to his therapy session with Puffy today. He really needed after his thoughts from last night. He didn't mention it to Tubbo or Ranboo during breakfast since they seemed to have plans for the kids. Though Ranboo asked Tommy how he was doing since he seemed to "space out" often. He of course changed the subject with a quick witted response to throw the taller boy off. He didn't need his friends to be worrying about him.
Tommy took the hyper tunnel back to the prime path. Once he got there he was greeted by a face he really didn't want to see.

"Tommy!" called Wilbur, waving towards the blonde.

He had a clean trench coat with a decent looking sweater and pants. The glasses seemed a bit foggy from his cigarette in hand but he still had his signature beanie and hairstyle under it. Everything was the same but different with him.

"Hi Wilbur" mumbled Tommy, giving the brunet a slight glare.

"I was just wondering where you were, I really need your help" exclaimed Wilbur, with a smile that was bittersweet to Tommy.

"Sorry Wil, can't today, mans got therapy" interrupted Tommy, putting his hands up in defense.

"What? Mr. TommyInnit goes to therapy?" asked Wilbur, with a fake gasp.

Tommy sighed before face palming. He didn't want to deal with this and was gonna be late if he indulged with Wilbur any longer.

"Yes, and I have to go before I'm late" explained Tommy, as he tried to walk past. Wilbur blocked him quickly.

"Why the rush, it can't be that important?" stated Wilbur, placing a hand on the teen's shoulder.

"It is quite important," said Tommy, trying to step around again.

"More important than your big brother?" cooed Wilbur, as he blocked again.

"In this case yes, now move dickhead" declared Tommy, as he shoved past the tall brunet and speed walked down the path.

Wilbur seemed taken by surprise before following after the teen.

"Aw, you don't mean that" whined Wilbur, bringing up the rear.

"Maybe we can do it another day, Wil, just not now" sighed Tommy, as he saw the sign for Puffy's office come into view.

"You could always reschedule, ya now" commented Wil, catching up to Tommy's side.

"Yeah but I want to talk to her about something now," said Tommy.

"You could tell me, I am your big brother," stated Wilbur.

"Who blew up a nation" snapped Tommy, as he stopped and turned to face the brunet.

"What does that place have to do with anything?" questioned Wilbur, .

"Everything!!" shouted Tommy.

"You just gotta learn to let things go, Toms" scoffed Wilbur, as he blew some smoke.

Tommy was already irritated by Wilbur's present but he was almost over the edge. He groaned and started back walking and ignoring the calls and taunts of Wilbur. Once safely inside the small building, Tommy let out a sigh before knocking upon the office door. There was a muffled "coming in", so Tommy slowly opened the door. Puffy had a nice office. It had a long couch with anchor pillows, two chairs sitting across from each other, and her desk and shelves in the corner.

"Morning Tommy," greeted Puffy, standing up from her desk.

"Mornin'," sighed the teen, as he took a seat on the couch and picked up one of the pillows.