3

I get ready for Carson's shows. I want to make a good impression on him. I put my hair up in space buns and wear a yellow no-sleeved shirt with a black and green sweater, along with black wide-legged pants. 

The ride is short, about a 10-minute ride from my house. I arrived at Carson's first show, and he did great! All of  the others were fairly the same, consisting of many of his songs. One was about how he was longing to find someone; who seemed to be his childhood best friend. Another was about how his sister was the devil's child herself. I don't know much about her since he has't talked about her. His songs seemed to have a theme, they were all from his childhood. I wish I knew more about it. It was quite interesting. At last, the show was over and everyone filed out of the restaurant, which gave me some time to talk to Carson.

"You rocked it!" I complimented, as I tip-toe into the back stage; which fyi, I didn't have access to but something in me said that I had to speak to him.

Carson turned around frightened, it looked like he was holding a picture of something. 

"Thanks! You scared me a bit though. I don't think you're allowed back here." 

I shrug, "I think it'll be fine. I should be allowed to visit my friend. Anyways, may I have your autograph Sir Carson?" I joke.

He chuckles, "My pleasure, Madam Laney." 

I hold out my hand. "Here, write it on my palm." 

"Yes ma'am!"

He signs his initials on my palm: C.R.

"Appreciate your service Sir Carson! I will now be on my way." I giggle. 

He salutes and we burst out laughing like young children. It's like I've known him for years. But  I can't help but think of Corey. It makes me sad how much Carson and Corey are alike. It's like I can't even think of Carson without thinking of Corey!

"If you want, you can come over to my house early," I suggest. I seem a little desperate, but maybe he won't mind.

7:00 pm

Carson beams. "Of course I do! I'll come there at 9," he replies.

A little part of me inside screamed as he said those words. 

"I'll text you the address! See you later." I say, and wave.