Chapter 16

Wooyoung's POV

"Wooyoung, let go of me."

"You're comfy though," I whined, wrapping myself tighter around the younger.

"I'm trying to play video games," Jongho said. Does he think I care? He's on the couch, he's comfortable and we have spare time. Does he seriously think I'm going to just let this opportunity slip by? I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hyung," he groaned.

"Please Jjongie, for Hyungie. Ju-."

"If you will shut up and stop acting cute, you can stay," he butt in. I grinned and snuggled closer to him, ignoring his scoff. He may act like this is the worst thing that can happen, but that doesn't change the fact that he moved his head to gently rest on top of mine as he continued to play his video game.

"I love you," I said gently.

"You ok," he questioned, glancing at me briefly.

"I'm fine, just wanted to tell you I love you," I said with a shrug. Jongho isn't always one to engage in affection and affectionate words, so I wasn't really expecting anything said back in return.

"I love you too Hyung," he whispered softly, turning his head slightly to place a kiss to my hair. I melted instantly, snuggling against his side and grinning dopily, making him chuckle. Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

"You know, everyone always says San is the clingy one, but you're just as bad, if not worse," Jongho said.

"You're just cuddly," I said with a shrug, looking back to the game he was playing. It was some sort of car game I think, not one I've played before.

"What're you playing," I asked him.

"GTA," he said. Ah, that game. I don't remember us ever having it before though.

"When did you get it," I asked.

"Hongjoong Hyung bought it for me last week. I've been meaning to try it out for a while, but I haven't had the chance to," he replied, clicking furiously on his controller.

"That's nice of him," I said quietly. Jongho hummed in reply.

"You two are up early." I glanced up, smiling at San as he walked into the room.

"And we're having a cuddle session. Don't mind if I join," he said, bouncing over, sitting on the other side of Jongho and quickly cuddling up to him.

"Seriously," Jongho groaned.

"What made you decide you wanted to bother me today," he asked us.

"You're our cuddly little teddy bear," I said, linking my fingers with San's.

"Let me lift my arms up and you can hug my chest, so I can still play," he told us. We both let go and he lifted his arms up so we could quickly hug him again. I nuzzled my head back into his neck and let my eyes slip closed, content to just rest there until the other's woke up.

We were all quiet for a while, San and I just hugging Jongho and relaxing as we listened to the clicking sound from his controller. It was soothing, and familiar, something we haven't had in a while. It's nothing against Yeosang, I care about him a lot and he's a great friend, but since he came, things have been a little stressful. I'm not saying it's a bad thing either, I'm glad to have him here now, with us. But quiet is good every once in a while. It was about an hour before anyone else came out.

"Well this is quite the sight. You having fun there Jjong," Mingi asked with a chuckle. Well, I'm assuming it's Mingi from the voice, but I remained with my eyes closed.