Chp. 1

.
.
.
.
.
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
Y/n's POV (you're 19)
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Within those 2 Years of staying in Giyu's estate, I stayed in there cooped up training. Meaning I've never actually met the other hashiras and all the time when there was going going to be a hashira coming over I would always be in the backyard training.

"It was a pleasure to train you for 2 years" Makomo whispered as she hugged us.

She handed us swords to kill the demons and kissed our forehead and wished us farewell. We were walking out and we saw Giyu and Sabito sitting and meditating. Their eyes slowly opened seeing us

Giyu stood up and walked over to us. "Good luck on the final selection" He muttered as he gave us a hug one by one. He hugged me but in the end, he hugged me tighter.

He let go and now it was Sabito's turn. He stepped up and smiled at us. He patted our heads. "Remember to not let anger take over you and control your breathing" He advises us. He then hugged both of us as me and Kenji walked out.

I looked back and saw the three of them standing there waving to us. "Stay alive!" Makomo yelled

»»------(¯' '¯)------»»

We arrived at the final selection and saw multiple people there.

"Woah, there's a lot of people here" my brother nodded in agreement.

I saw a boy With a pale complexion and down-sloped, scared-looking eyes that fade from soft brown to gold, He is of tall height. He has long, yellow hair that falls in irregular bangs in front of his face, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange color and is tied into a ponytail.

(Mentioned he had a ponytail because he's aged up! I just imagine him having longer hair)

He was crying? Or panicking. But whatever it was it didn't look good.

(ALSO I KNOW HE WASN'T LIKE THIS IN THE ANIME OR MANGA BUT IT'S PART OF THIS PLOT AND HOW Y/N MET HIM)

I slowly approached him careful not to startle him. I tapped his shoulder making him fall to the ground shaking. My eyes widened at the sudden action. I held out a hand for him and he took it.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to startle you I just wanted to ask if you were okay.... I saw you shaking so" I trailed off as he just stared at me. His cheeks went red and hearts formed in his eyes.