Chp. 5

.
.
.
.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
Y/n's POV
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I took hold of Mitsuri's arm and flipped her, causing her to land on her back. Panicking, I heard her groan.

In her ascent, she grinned. "That was amazing!"

"Eh? Are you alright? Have I gone too far? I questioned her while squatting.

"I'm fine, and I told you not to hold back, You are, however, holding back, I can tell." She grumbled.

As she went to get water for us both, I apologized, saying, "Heh, I just don't want to hurt you."

The words "Your brother is out on a mission so it'll just be us for lunch" unintentionally emitted a hint of excitement.

We heard wings just as we were about to enter her home.

"Caw! Caw! L/n Y/n! Travel north! Travel north! I want you to follow me! Caw! Agatsuma Zentisu and Kamado Tanjiro! And Inosuke Hashiraba too! requests your assistance." My crow screamed.

I gave Mitsuri a glance. She was still gazing at the crow like she intended to murder her, so I assume she was unaware that I was focusing on her.

"Mitsuri.... I'm sorry I can't join you for lunch, but I have to help my friends." Before she could respond, I snatched up my sword and left.

I traveled to the destination while following my crow, or what I like to refer to as paradise. I heard screaming, bones breaking, yelling, running, and string as she brought me to a mountain.

I inhaled deeply, inhaling the odor of Inosuke as well as that of blood, spiderwebs, and demons. Thank god his odor is more potent.

As I followed his scent, I heard more bone snaps, which made me shiver.

I turned around after hearing "You. Girl" and saw a boy who appeared to be my age. He has red dots on his dotty white skin. His bright pink hair has long ponytails that look like spider legs and hangs behind him like a tail. His eyes have a light blue irises and a crimson sclera. He was perched atop the trees on a web. He didn't emit the signal that he would attack.

"What is your name?" As he jumped from his webs and moved in front of me, he questioned.

Despite my little quiver, I held my position as he continued to approach me slowly. "Should I repeat myself?" He questioned