Chp. 2

.
.
.
.
.
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
Y/n's POV
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I woke up and heard my brother knocking on my door.
"Y/n! Hurry up! And get your ass out of bed! Someone's coming to visit us! So get ready!" He yelled making me groan.

I reluctantly got up and started to get ready. I put on my kimono and walked towards my brother.

"What took you so long?" he asked making me roll my eyes..

"Well, I'm sorry," I said sarcastically

He opened the front door and we saw a man dressed in a sunflower hoari and a huge woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes. His head is wrapped in a spotted cloth, and a Hyottoko mask hides his face.

I looked at my brother and then at the man.
"Is this the person we're expecting?" I asked him making him nod his head.

The man came closer to us but didn't lift up his hat. "My name is Hotaru Haganezuka..... I am the one that forged the blade that will be used by Kenji L/n and Y/n L/n" He said still looking down.

"We're Kenji and y/n...please come in and have a seat," My brother said politely.

The man sat down on the ground making us get taken back from the sudden action.

"Eh? You can't sit there! It's dirty please come in so you can sit down properly from your journey" I panicked

But the man ignored me and continued to pull out two boxes.
"This is the 'nichirin blade' I forged this blade...." He continued.

"Please come in so we can treat you to some tea" My brother offered but got dismissed.

The man still continued on and explained the blade making us deadpan.

"Now hold on sir! Could you please stand up and come inside!" my brother cut him off.

Haganezuka looked at me and then at my brother. He poked my cheek and said "I see so that's how it is"

"Your blade might be a very bright blue" He announced making me raise a brow.

"Your personalities are exactly like your parents! So you guys might have very bright blades" He said making my brother look at me.

"Right, giyu, and Sabito?" He asked making them respond with a hum.

Finally going inside and took a seat making me sigh in relief. Gave us both the sword and told us to unsheathe it.