Chp. 6

.
.
.
.
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
Y/n's POV
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I moved cautiously toward the source of the music. I approached a door, inhaled deeply, and knocked on the door.

His red eyes caught mine as I froze in place when I heard a faint "come in." I eased the door open and saw him reading a book.

"There's no need to be scared. No, I won't eat you."

My eye twitched in response to his "kind" comments, and I smiled a little.

He motions for me to sit down. I sat down and observed him. "So, Have you considered the offer i made?"

"No, I haven't....you only gave me a few hours. Why would I decide to act so hastily in a matter of hours. Instead of acting hastily, I want to truly think about it."

He had a sneer on his face, which I could see. "Smart. However, I will require your response before the end of this week."

"Month."

"Okay, month. I need to hear from you by the end of this month."

While maintaining my cool and collected demeanor outside, I was happy inside. "Very well, you're dismissed"

His words stopped me from leaving before I could move. "Don't tell anyone what I said here, by the way."

I left without bowing or saying good-bye. As soon as the door reached the other side, I shut it, and I immediately ran outside.

I let out the breath I had been holding as I slammed the door shut. "Damn, that was horrible.  And he expects me to rule alongside with him?! In his dreams"

I rolled my eyes and grumbled as I made my way to my "room." I continued to mutter a few obscenities, and before I realized it, I had run into someone.

It's fortunate that I didn't fall over. I noticed a grinning Doma when I looked up. "How did your meeting go with the master? Did you forget that we were waiting for you? You simply strolled past us." He swung his arm around Akaza and yelled.

Akaza developed an irk mark before I could respond and he moved in front of him to knock his skull off. When I saw Doma's head fall to the ground, my jaw dropped open. He left a trail of blood everywhere.

I cast a quick glance at Akaza, who was clicking his tongue and wiping his palm. Doma regenerated and laughed at the fact that his head was torn off. "Akaza! You certainly enjoy playing games. "