Chp. 4

.
.
.
.
.
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
Y/n's POV
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The rest of the journey was silent besides a few sentences. Did I push it too far? Maybe I should apologize.

"Hey, I'm sorry if i hurt you by saying those things about you not gonna be able to make her fall in love with you.... I mean you can always try just don't push it too much that you'll get obsessed with her"

Too late..... He's obsessed

"Uh, right! I won't of course not..... I'll never get obsessed with a girl" He replied making me smile.

"That's great.... Tell me more about this girl" I suggested making him blush.

"W-well...um she's very beautiful.... She's the first girl that actually approached me without hesitation" He explained as he looked love strucked.

"What do you mean she approached you without hesitation?" I asked him.

He looked down and I saw his lips curve into a small smile.

"Well, I mean... Look at me. I'm basically scary to some people's eyes" He said as my eyebrows furrowed. Do people really find him scary? He doesn't seems scary

"Or I seem too intimidating to approach..." He muttered.

"I don't think you're intimidating.... You're sweet so it doesn't matter" he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

He nodded and smiled towards me. "Thank you" He whispered.

It was silent for a few but suddenly the hair in the back of my head stood up shuddering my gut twisted. Feeling another presence was following us.

Darting my eyes around i didn't see anyone. But still felt someone's presence lingering around. Feeling creeped out I went beside genya holding his hand to make sure nothing happens to him.

I saw him blush and look away. No demons should be out in broad daylight. So I don't have to worry about that..... I hope so anyways unless they figured out how to stay in the sunlight..... Which is impossible without that flower.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
???? POV
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I watched as y/n and this other guy were walking. So this is what Master was talking about? She's truly a beauty.... I might as well keep her for myself instead of giving her to him.