official trailer

Here's the official trailer for the fanfic. To give you all an idea of what's to come.

Spiderman was chasing after a silhouette in the streets of the city. Jumping on cars and avoiding them to get closer to his target.

Changing scene

The was was overhead view of the city if new York then a scene shift to Inside of a subway station a young man in a jacket, shorts and sneakers was walking through the darkened area with his hands in his pockets.

Suddenly a train bolts past him, slightly illuminating the station and shedding more light upon the individual.

The next shot shows him walking through a snowy forest at night

The next shot shows him walking through a snowy forest at night. Until a shadow shoots behind him. Causing him to look at the direction of the sudden disturbance, the boys glowing red eyes stood out like flares in the night sky.

Next scene, spiderman, wearing wearing same clothes was standing sideways on the side of a skyscraper. His feet looking his to stick to the building hundreds of feet in the air.

" ever since I landed in this universe. I've only had one week to fix the mess that beck made.. "

He jumps off of the skyscraper and began to swing across the city at Blazing speeds.

He dodged planes and helicopters that intercepted him.

The next shot is a transition of spiderman jumping into the city, as it was engulfed in flames.

Spidey: GaH!!

He jumped from building to building, avoiding the flames and quickly changing his trajectory with sudden swift movements.

But a sudden hand emerged from the smoke, and punched spidey, sending him flying back into the ground.

Spidey: GRRHH!!!

another enormous hand came out of nowhere and punched spiderman back as he fell, injuring his spine.

Spidey: AAAhh!!!!!

Many voices rang out into his head.

" can the spider-man come out to play? "

" you are nothing! "

" you can't save them "

He closed his eyes and tried to focus.

But A lightning blast emerged from the sky and shot spiderman in the chest, sending him further down. As he got closer to the flames.

And finally, mechanical tentacles wrapped around him and squeezed, crushing his rubs and then flinging him down further as a orange bomb exploded beneath them.