Episode 4: A SHOCK-ing turn of events!

Intro

_

Episode 4: A SHOCK-ing turn of events!
_

Time: unknown...

Location: unknown...

( Peters POV )

"H-huh..? Where...?"

I opened my eyes to see a black sky filled with Bioluminescent blue and violet lights.

And the landscape looked almost identical to that of Africa. With grassland and trees visible as far as the eye can see.

Peter: whoa...what is all of this.

I rose to my feet and looked around, I noticed that I was wearing my costume but it was fully black, with a light blue spider emblem in the center, glowing just like the lights in the sky. I looked up at them once again, and I gotta say, it was beautiful.

 I looked up at them once again, and I gotta say, it was beautiful

Peter: wow...but, where am I though?

???: this, young one. is the ancestral plane.

The new voice startled Peter, but he then quickly started to look around for the source.

Peter: huh? Hello?? Who's there?

Two voice called out, both with echoey voices that sounded the same.

???: you shall see momentarily child..

???2: we understand that you must have questions..

???3: and we can answer them..

Suddenly a raspy, demonic voice snarled at Peter with an aggravated tone.

???4: tch pathetic, is this child truly supposed to be our final vessel?

A deep, calming voice rang out and talked back at the demonic voice.

???5: hey, lay off the boy space. I wouldn't blame him for being confused, especially considering his current predicament..

Peter: what the.. where are these voices coming from?!

???6: turn around boy.

Peter Turned around to face the tree he stood beside.

But when he did so, he saw something he had never thought he would see in his wildest dreams..