episode 2: battle on the bridge.

Intro:

- no ones pov -

Spiderman: Holy shit!!

As the Web-head stared on in disbelief while looking at the two kaiju girls Duke it out

As the Web-head stared on in disbelief while looking at the two kaiju girls Duke it out. Unbeknownst to him, other titans had entered the city and had started causing numerous damage to the city.

But spidey quickly noticed them and swiftly leaped into action to save innocents from the chaos and destruction.

Spider-man: haa!!

He leaped across multiple houses and tall buildings. Using his webs to stick falling debree back to the skyscrapers they fell from.

He swung down to the lower neighbourhoods to move people away from danger, by grabbing them and swinging them to a safer location or lifting up rubble as to buy them time to escape the carnage.

He lunges the rubble across the city and looks around. Then he looks around to see if anyone else was in need of help, he noticed a tall building in the distance. It had just been rammed into by a crane spinning out of control, this caused the top floors to collapse and crumble, causing many objects and people to fall from it.

Spiderman: agh! I just can't catch a break!

He jumps up and swings towards the building in a hurry.

As he arrives to the building he notices a young girl hanging on to the edge of the outside of a broken window, and she was slowly losing her balance.

Spiderman: ah crap!

He bolted down to the building as the little girl fell and was falling at rapid speeds.

He avoided many falling debree using his spiderman sense and even destroyed a few chunks of rubble to reach her.

Spiderman: hold on!!

He was mere inches away from her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her in closer, bit they were still falling at an extremely fast speed.

Luckily just before she hit the ground he was successfully able to hold her close while he shot his webs to slow down their fall and they landed safely.

Spiderman: gh! *sighs in relief* You alright kid?

He looks down at the little girl who was still shaking in fear from the fall, but her eyes were beaming the moment she looked up at her savior.

???: whoa! Spiderman!

Spiderman: are you okay?

???: y-yeah, thank you.