episode 1: into the kaiju verse

Spiderman: What the hell?!?

Spiderman was still falling out of the sky, from recently being flung around in that strange multiversal rift.

Spiderman: okay okay, think think think!

He tries to debunk the situation, to find a way to land safely or to figure out how the rift sent him here.

Spiderman: i need somewhere to land!

He looks around rapidly and he finds a building.

Spiderman: oh thank god!!

Right as he was about to fall to the ground he shoots his webs and saves himself.

Spiderman: whoa!!!!

He shoots up and jumps to the side of a building.

Spiderman: *huff* w-what the hell is going on!?

He looks around At the city in which he found himself in, he was in New York but, it was.. different somehow, he couldn't tell how exactly but his spider sense was telling him that something was off..

Spiderman*mind*: hmm... okay let's go over what happened shall we?

I fought and beat mysterio but as I did he turned on the collider and that caused the multiverse to break and during so I was sent to....oh my god.

IM IN AN ALTRRNATE UNIVERSE!?!?

Nah nah... that can't be it....can it?

He sighs and stands up sideways, pacing up and down the building he was stuck to.

Spiderman: well if I'm in an alternate universe then I'll have to look for anything that's, out of the ordinary...

He looks down at the city and prepares to jumps down and check it out.

Spiderman*mind*: alright! Let's go!!

He jumps down from the building.