Detention

When i walked into detention i didn't see a teacher i guess I'm early.... When i sat down i was so bored i started doing my math homework.. But the time i was done the teacher came in with Ethen and his crew they got caught skipping detention.. Ethen sat across from me and his crew surrounded me by pulling chairs up beside me.. One of the boys said why is a good goody in here.😏😏 I looked at him and started drawing in my book. There is only 30 minutes left in this hell hole and i need to get out soon... As soon as the it hit 4:00 i was about to leave until i felt people hold my arm. Damn it let me GO i yelled. They laughed and pulling me to the chair i was kicking and trying to get out when Ethen came and said ur not gonna get out. Next thing i know Ethen is walking up to me and i get scared he tells his friends to leave the room. One of them said u sure Ethen said im positive. After they left Ethen grabbed my arm pulling me to him and tried to kiss me i kept turning my head and as soon he realized i didn't want to kiss him he stopped.. He started kissing my neck and stopped in my sweet spot. 😏😊 i let put a silent but soft moan. I felt him smirk on my neck working his way back up my neck to my cheek and to my lips. When I realized what was happening i didn't think i starting kissing him back and he picked me up and put me on the table and started feeling for my bra strap and as soon as he unhooked my bra the phone rang it was Jay I answered he said I'm outside i said ok bye. I was gonna get down but Ethen was in the way and i told him to move and he stayed there i said what the hell. Im not even a virgin so it don't matter. He was about to pull it out when i heard a knock on the door I jumped up putting my clothes on and fixing myself and opened the door. It was Jay. He was wondering what was taking so long.. I walked out side and in the car. What was taking you so long? Jay asked. It was nothing me and Ethen was talking that's all. I said nervously. I mean I don't want you around him, he bad news ight. Jay said. I just looked at him then out the windows. Then Jay asked me if i was going to Brittneys party because he was going. When is it?? I asked. Tomorrow at 7:40. He said. Who has a party on a Tuesday and the second day of school? I asked. Us. He said and walked in the house. When I was about to walk in the house i got a text from a unknown number.
<Text Convo>
Unknown💀: Hey wanna come to my house and chill?
Mesie🍑: Who the fuck is this?
Unknown💀: Yo bae. It's Ethen
Mesie🍑: Oh and yeah come pick me up now.
Ethen😘: Ight be there in 5
<Text Convo Over>
I was waiting on the porch when i seen this white Bentley pulled up in the drive way. I hopped in and we drove to this big ass brick house. As i was walking out the door of the car i felt arms go around my waist and someone said hold on. I stopped and waited and Ethen started kissing me and i didn't hold back. We were having a full on make out session until the door opened. I jumped off of him and looked at the pretty lady she had long blonde hair and she looked like she could be in her 30s. As soon as Ethen saw her he said hey mom👋👋. They lady introduced herself and her name is Bianca. Hi Im Mesie👋👋, im new in town. Well dont stay outside come on in. As we walked in the house i saw amazing art work and hella rooms. Ethen grabbed my arm and led me up stairs. I walked in this BIG ASS room and i was walking and turned around and Ethen started to change so I quickly turned back around. I kept peaking so i can turn back around but it looks like he just changed into some basketball shorts. When I turned around i saw his abs boy o boy i can look at thoes things for ever. I was staring really hard when he started walking towards me. I started backing up i hit my head on a wall and i was trapped in by Ethens arms and he started kissing my neck up to my lips and he picked me up and started walking to the bed he threw me down (rough but not painful) and started taking my clothes off. 30 minutes later we were both naked laying in the bed and i heard a knock on the door. I got up fast asf and ran. To the bathroom to put my clothes. I walked out and Ethen put is basketball shorts on. I started to think about it and i was running out the house. When i got a block away from their house and see a Bentley pull up beside me and Ethen was in it telling me to get in. I kept saying no and i don't want to be called a slut cause i slept with u. As I was walking off Ethen came out his car and started talking to me about no body has to know we could say we are friends. I said FRIENDS i dont want to be your friend just take me home. When he dropped me off Jay had a lady friend over as soon as i saw her i gave Jay a death glare and run to my room. Later that night was Brittneys party and by the looks of it if she don't get the fuck out my house shes gonna miss the party. It was 8:30 and i was getting ready to go when I realized Ethen is going to be there. So i got mentally prepared to see him with alot of sluts and drunk bitches... When me and jay arrived to the party it was 9:10 and as you walk closer and closer u smell alcohol and hear loud ass music. When i walked in i told Jay i wasnt going to be drinking so i will be the designated driver. When i walked in i heard my favorite song my way by fetty wap. I started singing and then i was pulled into a room with a drunk Ethen😳. He was walking to me and i smelled the alcohol in his breath and I quickly backed up. He tried to kiss me but i kept moving my head. He started kissing my neck and hit my spot. When i realized if he kept going he was gonna give me a hickey i push him off of me and ran to a mirror and started cussing him out.. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE ME A GOD DAMN HICKEY ON ME WHEN WE NOT EVEN DATING DAMN NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO THINK IM A SLUT BECAUSE OF YOUR DRUNK ASS. And with that i left the room and was trying to find Jay.. I turned around and their was a big ass circle surrounding these two people who were dancing. I walked to the circle and found Jay and Brittney dancing or rather i say grinding on each other. I walked out the party and started to make my way to the car when i see this guy trying to mess with Bri. She kept saying get the fuck off of me so i thought thoes boxing lessons might come in handy now. I walked up to him and knocked him out COLD. Bri was drunk so u drove her home. Then my phone rang and it was Jay i didn't answer it because I didn't want to hear the loud music so I texted him and told him to tell me when he needs me to pick him up. I went home and fell asleep. I tried to wait til Jay called but he never did. I was woke up when i heard my phone ring i looked at it and i answered it.
Hello-mesie
Hey- Ethen
Why are you calling my this damn early- mesie
I need to tell you something-ethen
Ok start talking u got 3 minutes-mesie
I didnt mean to sleep with you it was an accident and I really should have waited to sleep with you.... To be honest i didn't think you would have done it- ethen
So i was just a piece of meat u don't care about you know what forget anything ever happened. Im not in the mood-mesie click i hung up and i felt some type of way.