The date

An hour before the date

So where are we going i asked Ethen??
Its a surprise wear something nice alright. Brianna came over and picked out my purple skater dress. After bri did my make up it was about time for Ethen to come over. Jay walked in and said where the fuck you think your going looking like that. I said a date. With who??👀👀 Jorden bri said... Noooooo I'm going with Ethen. They both looked at me and said WHO?? I said ETHEN. They were about to say something but they got cut off by the door bell. We all look towards the door. Nobody moved i guess ill get it thanks you guys...

Ethens pov
As i was driving down the road i started to think should i go get her some flowers or not..😕 i went by this rose place and got her a rose🌹. I pulled up to her house and i heard yelling the someone said my name. I was being noisy so I listened and then i rung the door bell. Nobody came until Mesie opened the door and she looked beautiful. You like what you see or u looking at Brianna?? I like what i see.. I said bye to Jay and Bri. They both gave me a death glare. Ill be careful I promise i said and they close the door. The adventure awaits.

Brianna's pov

When Mesie and Ethen left i was going to leave until i felt arms go on my waist and it was Jay the sexy bad boy who sleeps with every girl and ditch them the next day. He was coming closer to my face and i said what the hell and he started kissing me then making his way down my neck and he picked me up taking me to his room. He put me on his bed and started kissing me and taking my shirt and bra off while i take his basketball shorts and shirt off. He slipped the tip in and i moaned. Then I manage to get on top and we were interrupted by the door bell he said ignore it so we kept going until they kept ringing it over and over again i got off of him and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I realized i didn't have any extra clothes so I grabbed the towel and walked to Mesie's room. I went in her closet and got some clothes out and put them on

Jays pov
When it was getting good until the door bell rung i told her to ignore it until they kept ringing it and ringing it.. Now im pissed so i put on some basketball shorts and then i realized i had a date with Brittney. SHIT BOUTA GET CAUGHT. When I opened the door Brittney was pissed off. She tried to walk in but i stopped herin perfect timing Brianna walks down with some leggings and a crop top. Damn she looked sexy.

Brittney pov
Why is she here i thought and then I realized Jay didnt have a shirt on. So i put to and to together. YALL JUST FUCKED??? I asked.

Brianna pov
Dammit what to say what to say.. I looked at Jay and i shucked my head and said no but we can if i wanted to.

Jay pov
I meed to thank Bri for that.. I looked at her and i smiled and i realized Brittney was still at the door. Ummm can i re schedule.. I asked

Brittney pov

Why tf would he need to reschedule for 😕😕 i said sure batting my eyelashes and left

Brianna pov
After Brittney left i looked at Jay and said WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FUCK ME AND U GOT BRITTNEY NOW SHE GONNA TELL EVERYONE IMMA SLUT CAUSE YOU CANT KEEP LIL JAY IN YA PANTS.

Jay pov
Is it weird if i was turned on while she was yelling at me😏😏😏. I walked over to her

Bri pov
Why is he walking towards me.?? I backed up and hit my head on the wall.

Jay pov
I was walking to her and i realized i really like Bri. Had to tell her wait what if she doesn't like me wait who wouldn't like me I'm sexy black/brown hair and hazel eyes and i had defined abs😊. Who wouldn't like this. I said fuck it and i kissed her. She was enjoying the kiss until the door opened and she pushed me away running to the door talking to Mesie.

Mesie pov
The date was AMAZING we went on a boat ride and had dinner at a 5 star restaurant. And watched a movie at the drive in movie theater. I think im starting to fall for Ethen.

Ethen pov
Damn that girl is bomb. After our amazing date i took her home it was 10:30. As i was walking i peeked through the window and saw Brianna and Jay kissing i didn't tell Mesie though. She was about to open the door i pulled her and started kissing her and picked her up and she pulled away and said not now. She opened the door and saw Brianna running towards her might i say what Brianna had on was a little turn on.

Mesie pov
Why u got my clothes on

Ethen pov
Wait they are her clothes ok now im more turned on right now

Brianna pov
Me and Jay went for a jog and i was sweating so I decided to take a shower and since i didn't have any clothes i put some of your clothes on.

Later that night

We all sat down and watched 22 jump street and called it a night. Ethen went home at 2:00 and Brianna spent the night in the middle of the night i heard a soft moan and i got up and walked towards where the noise was coming from and i stood there and i coughed..

Mesie pov
Can one of you tell me why u are on top of each other. I said calmly and Brianna looked up and went to the bathroom. Jay was smiling and i went back to my room and called Ethen.

On the phone with Ethen
Hello he said in a sleepy voice
Hey ummmmm I'm sorry to call you late but can i come over
He said sure ill pick you up in 15 minutes. When he came i was waiting on the porch. I quickly ran to his car and he sped off. We got down the road and i told him to pull over. When he pulled over i started kissing him. One thing led to another and now i cant say i haven't had sex in a car.