Happy birthday mommy

You know times like this i would really need a mom to help me out today was her birthday she would have been 33.😢😪😭 she died at a young age. RIP MOMMY. Today isn't my day so nobody talk to me unless you wanna get cussed the fuck out. When i walked out my room i was Wednesday August 5, 2015. I saw Jay and hugged him and i started crying its been 5 years since she died and i missed her more than anything. Jay was sad to but be never showed his emotions. We were going to the car to go to school. Well i thought we were going to school when Jay jumped on the highway and we started driving back to her grave. When we arrived i ran to her grave and saw someone stand in front of us who we haven't seen in a LONG time. BILL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY MOTHER YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER SO LEAVE HER FUCKING GRAVE.. I said and he left. Well I thought he did he waited in his car and when we were done with her we got a cake and some food and went back to her grave and told her story's about the good days.. It was 11:00 and i got a phone call.
Hello?- mesie
Where the fuck are you- ethen
Ethen dont get ya panties in a bunch i didnt want to come to school so me and Jay is in North Carolina- mesie
When are you coming back i need to talk to you-Ethen
You dont need to talk to no damn body i told you to leave me alone and i mean it bye - mesie
I walked back to the grave and saw Jay eating cake so i started eating some to. Who the fuck was that Jay said.. Ethen and before you say anything i know how to take care of myself so there is no need to yell at me.. Jay left it alone by saying if he hurts you i will beat his ass. We were on the way back to Sorento when i felt like someone was following us i turned around and saw Bill behind us with a big ASS smile on his face.. I told Jay he was following us and Jay took a short cut to our house and if your thinking yes me and Jay have our own house When Jay turned 18 we moved and bought a house with the money mom gave us which was a lot of money. Every month grandma gives us money for bills and clothes. Jay had a job back in Durham that made hella money so he bought food. We were back at the crib when someone rung the door bell. The. Someone knocked on my door. Ethen why are you here?? He walked in my room and closed the door behind him. Let me say this again WHY ARE YOU HERE???? He was walking closer to me when he started kissing me. Man i missed his lips but i cant kiss him im suppose to be mad at him😞😈. I pushed him back and he said something i would have never thought he would say to me. Would you be my girlfriend???? I looked at him like he was a dumbass and i was like HELL NO IM MAD AT YOU RIGHT KNOW... As soon as i said that Ethen was kissing me again this time i didn't push him off he picked me up and put me on the bed. I was trying to stop but it wasn't helping me we deepened the kiss and i had to breath so i pushed him. He smiled and said what was your answer again. I looked at him and hit him on the chest. I looked at him and said no.. He got upset and left the house.