Thursday

Wake up Jay said shaking me on my foot. I don't want to i want to go back to sleep i said.. I was sleeping until it got really cold and Jay threw the covers off of me.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT. With that Jay laughed and walked out. Since I'm up i guess i will go take a shower. I put a black skater skirt on and a crop top with my toms. I was heading down stairs when i felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Bill behind me with a big grin on his face. I screamed for Jay but he was in the shower. Then i thought i would knock him out and i did he was on the floor and i called the cops.

They arrested him for breaking and entering. When Jay came out of the room he had a towel around his private area. He said WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE. I told him Bill was here and i knocked him out because you wanted to act death. I don't think I'm death, i think you can't scream. Shut up and go get dressed your friend is going for the look out. I said going up to my room.

School
Hey i heard Bri calling me. Hey i said. Thank you for saving my ass the other day I really didn't like him and he was touching me to much. You welcome your face didn't look like u wanted him anyway.

Hey what are you doing after school today she asked me. Nothing probably going home and chill. Well you have plans now we are going shopping. The school day went by really fast. I was looking for Jay and didn't see him. Someone pulled me in a empty room and I quickly turned around and knocked the person who was pulling me i looked down and saw One of Ethens friends and i looked and Ethen was there laughing. I walked away and Ethen didn't even follow me because didn't want to get knocked out.

I saw Jay and told him im going with Bri. We was at the mall and I realized Bri is a FREAK she saw a boy looking at her and she walked up to him and started kissing him and his girlfriend was looking mad asf. I laughed and walked away. I was texting and walking when u bumped into someone..

Opps my b i wasn't looking. I looked up to the SEXIST boy here he had brown hair and he was tall like 6'2 and I'm only 5'5. He said ill be fine if i get ur name and number. So i gave it to him his name was Jorden. When Bri found me she looked at me and said did u give him ur number i said yea why.

She said THAT WAS THE NEW BOY AT SCHOOL ALL THE GIRLS WANT HIM.. She pulled me in to the store and we shopped for 4 hours i spent 400$ and i had to stop so i could have money for other things. I was walking to the car with a lot of bags in my hand when i got a text from a unknown number.

Text convo
Hey beautiful-unknown
Ummm thanks but who is this-mesie
Oh im sorry its jorden
Oh hey what are you doing i could really use help with my bags-mesie
Oh im atthe foodcourt what store are you in- jorden
Im in forever 21 at the moment-mesie
Ok dont move imma go and help u-jorden

As i saw Jorden i saw Ethen. Jorden was walking and helping me and i hugged him making Ethen jealous. But what caught me off guard Jorden kissed me. When he pulled away he said was that your boyfriend. I didn't know what he was talking about. He looked at me and said that boy that u kept looking at was he ur boyfriend. I said no I'm VERY single. He said so you wouldn't mind going on a date with me😊😊. Yes ill go on a date with you. Great he said ill pick u up at 8:00 tomorrow. That sounds great to me.

The next day

It is finally Friday and I'm really and i dont know what i should wear for my date tonight with Jorden.

Can you help me pick out clothes for my date with Jorden?? I asked Bri
Sure.. when is your date and what tine?? She asked
Tonight and at 8:00.
Alright ill see you at 7:00 she said
Alright
I was walking down the hall and i saw Jorden and i was on my way towards him when someone wrapped there arms around me and pulled me to a empty classroom.. What the fuck is wrong with you.. Of course its you Ethen why do you keep messing with me. I told you to leave me alone. Ethen walked up and kissed me.. I push him and said why did you do that??? I like you ok Ethen said i was shocked when we slept together you weren't someone ill just sleep wit and never talk to you are the one i wanna sleep and stay the next morning. You are different from all the other girls i sleep with. I like you for you not whats under your clothes. Why are you telling me this now??? I asked. Because when i saw u with Jorden i felt jealous and when he kissed you i wanted it to be me kissing you. AWWWWWW someone said and when I turned around it was Jorden. How long were you standing there???? Long enough to know that you are in love with Mesie he said and Ethen said I would be if you would back off. Jorden said fine our date is cancelled then he looked at me and walked off. Ethen got really pissed when he said date. U-u had a date with him he said. Yea i said all nice and innocent. I walked to him and i kissed him and said yes.. He said yes to what. I will date u yes and he kissed me and he said ill pick you up at 8:00.