Twin brother?

Mesie pov
I was at the mall with Bri and i saw Ethen swallowing Brittneys face. I walked over to him and i yelled i didn't even care if anyone was watching. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KISSING THIS SLUT THOT BITCH ASS HOE WHEN YOU GO OUT WITH ME YOU KNOW WHAT CATCH HARPIES AND DONT EVERE SEE ME AGAIN.. Good bye we are done. And with that a left and walked to Brianna and we left. I was really pissed she pulled in my driveway and i stormed to my room. I got a call from Ethen i didn't answer it because i dont want to speak to him any more... I heard a knock on my door and I opened the door to find Ethen out side it i trued to shut it in his face and be he was strong. I started punching him and he was knocked out.

3 hours later
HOW IN THE HOLY FUCK WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH BRITTNEY IF YOU WANTED HER ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BREAK UP WITH ME.. WE ARE DONE DONT TALK TO ME DONT TEXT ME AND DONT KISS ME ANYMORE I DONT WANT THAT THOT LIPS ON ME. I said and i showed him the door he was looking like a deer in headlights. Ummm u gonna move or am i gonna have to push you out the window.. He stood there and said i never kissed Brittney and I'm breaking up with you.

Mesie pov
so this isn't you kissing Brittney. Huh ummm yes i think it is soo u can leave now. He didn't move NOW i yelled.

Ethen pov
How was i kissing Brittney when i was with my mom the WHILE day.. Wait why the fuck did she say it was me when i was with my mom the WHOLE time. When i left I went i went home at told my mom what i happen and she said sit down.

Bianca pov:
I told him to sit down. How am I suppose to tell you that you have a long lost twin brother that was abducted from the hospital when you were born??? I didn't realize i was saying it out loud.

Ethen pov
Oh MY FUCKING GOD how did you not tell me about this. The only thing I'm thinking about is Mesie i need to tell her but u. Cant see her she is mad at me. I have to find him and take him so she knows it wasn't me kissing Brittney.
20 minutes later
I thought it would be hard finding him but it really wasn't. If u guessed he was at Brittneys house. Of course she thinks it's me but it really isn't. When he came to the door he looked at me and we both said what the fuck. So after i told him the story he didn't hesitate and ran out the door and helped me. His name was Jahlieel but you can call him Jah. We were on the way to Mesie's house when i saw her at the park and we got out the car to tell her when Jorden came and hugged her. that didn't stop me until he tried to kiss her and she pushed him off. After that incident me and Jah walked to her and told her the whole story and she forgave me.

Jah pov
No wonder why he tried to get her because she is sexy ass hell. God damn.

Mesie pov
Damn there are two of them I don't know the difference between them damn. Sooo which one is which.. I called Ethen and he answered and asked Jah if he wanted to come eat with us.

Jah pov
Hell yes ill eat dinner with yo sexy ass-- wait did i say that out loud.

Mesie pov
Did he just call me sexy. Man I'm glad ion have a mirror right know i would probably be red like a tomato. WELL then lets go get dinner. We went to this place called chilies and got some food i got some chicken tenders and the boys got a hamburger. Then we watched a movie. While the movie was going on i was swashed in between the Ethen and Jah and i cant tell the difference. The movie was playing and i felt a hand and i didn't know who it was so I didn't touch it i felt another arm wrap around me. I cant take it i yelled in the movie WHICH ONE OF YOU IS ETHEN and which one is Jahlieel. DAMN ION THINK I CAN DO THIS BYE. I walked out of the movie and Ethen was running behind me.

Ethen pov
What the fuck you talking about u cant do this i mean i don't know who is who. Just give me some time to get this in my head.

The next day

Mesie pov
I woke up the Jay pulling the covers off of me. Before i could say anything he ran out the room. LIL PUSSY. After i said that he ran back jumped on me and started ticking me. MOVE I GOTTA PEE. He got off of me. I didn't have to pee but it always works. After he got off of me i went to the bathroom to take a shower. I heard the doorbell ring. I really hope it's not ETHEN i yelled when he walked in while i was in the shower. He opened the shower curtain and looked at me.

Jahlieel pov
After she let me touch her int the movies she thinks I'm Ethen imma take advantage of that shit i went to her house and she was in the shower so I realized i could take a shower to I started taking my clothes off and joined her.

Mesie pov
After I realized he had his clothes off i was mad but what the heck its not like we had sex before. He walked up to me and kissed me. But it wasn't like a normal i felt fireworks and then the door opened i thought it was Jay so i told him to get out but it was someone eles.

Ethen pov
I was really confused so i went to her house the next morning. I rung the door bell and Jay said i thought u were upstairs and i said no i never was here. I walked up the stairs and i hear moaning WHO THE FUCK IS MOANING. I didn't think it would be the person i thought it was. I realized i was walking. Towards the noise I opened the door and it was Mesie and Jah. Wait i had to let it register. JAHLIEEL WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING JAHLIEEL. I yelled and she push him and he fell out the shower. She got out and ran to put clothes on. Oh hell no why the fuck are you fucking my brother MY TWIN AT THAT.

Mesie pov
I started to realize it was Jahlieel but i didn't realize that until Ethen said it was him. Damn i fucked up. I started to think about this and walked to both of the Ethens and said this isn't going to work out im done with all of you delete my number and and talk to me anymore. Good bye and they left.

Jahlieel pov
Damn man why didn't you left me finish. Bruhhhhhhh i told Ethen

Ethen pov
Thank you for that i didn't want to break her heart i just want her to fell like she did something wrong.

Jahlieel pov
You welcome but still you couldn't of just waited a couple of more mins?? Damn now i need some food im hungry.

Mesie pov
I really feel bad and then Jay made me feel worse.

Jay pov
I heard moaning and i was trying to stall him but he just walked up with a smile on his face like he knew his brother was up there beating that 😸.😂😂😂 Something don't seen right about this.. 😑😑 I mean if i was dating someone and i caught her in the bathroom with another nigga Imma be mad asf.