Epilogue

Epilogue

A year later

I can't believe it's finally here I was upstairs with my mom and sister getting in my prom dress. I was so exciting to be going to prom with the hottest boyfriend a girl could have. My dad made a full recovery and he and my mom were more in love than ever. My sister and I aren't really talking that much since she got back it's like she hates me or something. Natalia and Isaac moved into the house right next door which I loved because me and Ryder got to see each other even more now. I was totally in love with him. I hear that Luke had died saving us. To me he is a hero. It's sad that he's gone he will be missed. It feels good being able to hang out and not worry about anyone hurting us. My parents are so much more care free now than they were before. I heard Ryder downstairs so I hurried and grabbed my purse and went down stairs. I couldn't believe how sexy he looked in his tux. He must have liked how I looked because he had this goofy grin on his face as he put my corsage on my hand. I was so in love with this boy. We posed for pictures then we were off to party like rock stars. We all finally were getting our happily ever after.

What you thought they would get married and have kids lol they are only in high school but now that's the end of that.