✸𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕟✸

3 Rd Pov

As the busy streets of Japan continued, the chirping of crickets boomed in the trees surrounding the school.

"Aish. It's his fault why he's dead." Nobara said, placing her chin in her cupped hands. "Then why do you look sad?" Fushiguro asked. "I'm not sad! I'm just a bit..." Nobara couldn't finish her sentence, couldn't think of a good reason.

"By the way, have you seen Y/N?" she asked, trying to change the topic. "I saw her stretching out in the sun. We need to talk to her, she's blaming herself for what happened to Yuuji." Megumi said which made Nobara look down in sadness.

"It wasn't her fault that Yuuji died, it wasn't mine or yours. We just couldn't handle the curses lurking in that detention center." Kugisaki stated as they both went silent.

"Fushiguro?" Nobara called him even though he was just beside her. "Hmm?" Megumi mumbled. "What happened before Yuuji passed?" she asked as the raven-haired teenager sighed.

"Y/N fought him. She ordered me to seek help but when I came back, all I saw was her and Yuuji on the ground, unconscious." he explained, Nobara rose an eyebrow.

"Was she injured?" she asked further, wanting to know more about what happened after she went unconscious. "Yes, Gojo-sensei said that she suffered dislocated and sprained bones. She was also found with a scar on her forehead, probably because of the harsh landing she experienced." Nobara stood up.

"I'm going to find her." she announced but Megumi disagreed. "I think we better give her some space. Gojo-sensei advised that she needed rest because of her injuries." he said as Nobara had a dissatisfied expression on her face.

"But she will be lonely!" she said. Megumi looked at her with eyes that said, 'No.'

"Yuuji should've been more careful." Nobara added as her lips started to turn into shaky frown, Fushiguro only looked at her, "It's getting hot, huh." he added. "Yeah, I wonder if it's time to wear summer uniforms."

The two stayed silent before an unfamiliar voice interrupted. "What's this?" a green-haired female with glasses asked.

"You're looking sadder than usual, Megumi." she added, closed hand on her side. "Is this a funeral or something?"

"Zenin-senpai." Megumi called in a low voice. "Don't call me by my last name, Megumi!" she retorted.

A panda and another sorcerer with silver hair while wearing a mask peeped out behind a statue. "Maki! Maki!"

"Shut it, I'm the one who's talking." the female replied as she looked behind. "Aren't you really aware why they're so down?" the panda asked in a muttering manner. "No, why should I be aware of?"

"A student really died yesterday! He was one of the first-year boys!" the panda answered while sweating. "Bonito flakes."

"You could've told me earlier!" the lady muttered as Y/N arrived in the middle of Megumi and Kugisaki. "Now I look like some unsympathetic, cruel beast!" she shouted in embarrassment while pointing at the two second-years.

Y/N watched in confusion. "Umm, sorry I'm late but who are they?" Bonifacio asked while tying her hair into a bun. "You took the words right out of my mouth." Nobara said while watching them with beady eyes.

"They're the second-years." Megumi answered as the two looked at him, listening intently. 'Second-years? Mukha pa ngang mas bata sila sa atin, (Second-years? They're acting like they're younger than us,)' Y/N thought.

"Wielding cursed tools is Zenin-senpai's specialty. Out of all of the students, she's the best wielder." Y/N looked at her. "Inumaki-senpai is a cursed-speech user. The ingredients of rice balls are the only ones he can speak. Panda-senpai." Megumi added.