✸𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙✸

3 Rd Pov

Gabbi took his precious time, wandering through the streets of Tokyo. The neon lights didn't distract him from focusing on the moon, the serene moon. Something about tonight was so special to him, the moon's a hundred times more beautiful tonight.

"Maria, mahal ko, wala talagang tatalo sa iyo. Ang iyong ganda ay laging umaapaw kahit pa milyong-milyong kilometro ang layo ko sa iyo. (Maria, my love, no one will ever beat you. Your beauty always overflows even if I am millions of kilometers away from you.)" the deity said.

He never loved somebody else than her, centuries passed by but no one ever had the key to his locked heart. Maria was the only one to open it. He would cross the coldest and deepest seas, endure the burning fire of the sun, and kill ruthlessly, just to see her once again.

Her smile never left his mind. He missed how soft and silky her hair was whenever he would caress it. The shine in his eyes never faded away.

While thinking about her, Gabbi arrived back at the school. His intense cursed energy caught the attention of Megumi, Maki, and Nobara. The three hurriedly went out of their rooms and tried to locate where the energy was emitting from.

For Zenin, the amount of cursed energy that she was feeling was almost the same as the feeling she felt when Yuta entered the room, it was nostalgic to say at least.

They noticed a tall figure going to Bonifacio's room. The teens rushed to their friend's room.

"Who the hell would enter Y/N's room?" Nobara angrily stated. "Someone who has an interest in her or a curse." Maki answered. They stopped their fast speed by moving one foot forward while in a sliding position. Fushiguro didn't hesitate and slid the door powerfully. There they saw a tall muscular with large holes in his abdomen. He had long dark hair and wore traditional clothes that revealed his melanin skin.

Though Y/N Bonifacio should be the one they were seeing right now, because of Gabbi, the God of the Moon and Night was the one standing.

"Who are you and what are you doing in this room?" Megumi said loudly as he brought his hands together. "Don't continue with whatever you're about to do if you want to let your precious friend live." Gabbi replied menacingly. Gabbi used Y/N's ability to talk in Japanese to communicate easily.

"Nobara, Maki-san get behind me." Kugisaki glared at him. "Oh hell no! Do you think I can't protect myself? You get behind me!" Nobara squeezed herself through the tight doorway and got in front of Toji's child. "Who do you think you are Megumi? You're forgetting that I'm older." Maki also stood in front of Megumi and held her staff tight.

Maki was ready to attack at any moment. Even if she just woke up, she could still kill curses in one blow easily.

Megumi misinterpreted Gabbi's statement, Nobara and Maki weren't the ones who were about to die, Y/N is. Gabbi was about to change back if it weren't for them. Y/N's body is not in the condition to handle even the most basic assaults, it's too weak and fragile, anytime it could lead to her death.

"Hey! Get out!" Nobara ordered. Gabbi's eyebrows scrunched, hearing her words empty of respect. "Watch your mouth." His voice made a shiver run up their spines. "Do you want Bonifacio to die in this room?" His statement made the three look at him with siren and dark eyes, shooting him with galled emotions.

"Will you stop with the chitchat and move on to your point? Don't make me the one to open your mouth just to let the answers out." Maki fiercely said.

Megumi's right index, middle, ring, and pinky fingers, hugged the space between his left index and thumb. He created a space between his left ring and middle finger and made the illusion of the mouth of his demon dog.