✸𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝✸

3 Rd Pov

"Y/N," "Mmm..."

"Y/NNN," "Shut up..mmm..."

"Y/N!" "What?!"

Her frustrated eyes opened and looked at Nobara's. "What do you want? It's still early!" Y/N rose from her cozy position and slid the window open. Morning shine greeted her instead of the inky sky she was hoping.

"Early huh?" "Yes..."

"What do you want?" Y/N asked, crawling back to her bed and tugged on the blanket. "You have your training right?" As soon as her question ended, Bonifacio looked defeated. The obvious bags under her eyes said for themselves.

"What about it?" "Gojo-sensei said it's going to be rescheduled."

Y/N immediately sat up on her bed. "What do you mean?! But we already agreed it will only be today! I have some missions too you know!"

"Well, that giant old man said that he was assigned to a mission and later he would bring us gifts."

"It better be good or it will stay put under my bed."

"You mean it better be a designer bag or I'll turn it into a nail cushion."

Bonifacio groaned multiple times. She was fairly excited to train with the most powerful living jujutsu sorcerer but at the same time she was feeling being buried six feet below due to the amount of missions given to her. She understood that being a sorcerer has its own responsibilities and jobs but she didn't understand by how many missions they were giving her.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" the foreigner asked as her friend rose both of her eyebrows as a yes. "Ugh, nagc-crave ako sa pancit canton, (Ugh, I'm craving for some pancit canton,)"

Nobara tilted her head, "What's a pancit canton?" Y/N immediately recognized the foreigner tone the moment Nobara tried to repeat the name of the dish. "It's like stir-fried noodles with some vegetables. My mom used to cook that whenever I'm feeling blue or tired."

"What does it taste like?" "Savory,"

"Are you feeling homesick?" Kugisaki said the obvious. She noticed how she changed for the past two days, less energy and less motivation to win. It wasn't like Y/N at all, because she knew that Y/N would never let anyone win against her. The hypothesis grew in her when she observed the recent 15 minute trainings of Bonifacio and Maki which usually lasts for about 30-45 minutes.

Nobara also saw the frown that Y/N tried to hide, dark empty eyes, and no will.

She was staring into an empty void. Not even blinking for a bit.

"Why don't you sleep for some more?"

"How can I? You already woke me up," Y/N replied. "It's too early for sarcasm, Y/N," she snickered. "My sarcasm isn't timed in any hour nor minute."

"Get out Nobara and shut the door, I'm still tired," Y/N mumbled as she cuddled a pillow beside her. "Whatever, by the way if you need me I'll be outside with Maki-san, we're talking crap about the other guys," Bonifacio raised a thumbs up before her room was consumed by darkness.

"Ayaw mo ba sabihin sa kanila? (Don't you want to tell them?)" Gabbi asked in her mind. "Na? (About what?)" She groaned. "Yung mga sikretong pakikipagtalo mo sa akin. (The secret fights with me.)"

As Y/N opened her eyes, she was instead met with the bones and river of blood. She was in Gabbi's territory. The horrid smell of rotten flesh scattered all around as red light illumined the wide area.