✸𝔸 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕪?✸

3 Rd Pov

One foot forward and the other foot continued. Tiny rocks traveled with the sounds of walking. Fast motorcycles and cars drove away with the flares of their headlights. The moon was shining upon her with pure serenity. Though the streetlights were also glaring with brightness, the moon was overpowering enormously.

The stars were also visible in the night sky, glowing with no end. It may seem like a typical silent night, sure it was, but the only difference is that she finally has her food.

Huff after huff. A car passed by.

Step after step. A motorcycle did the same thing.

"Ilang hakbang na lang, kaya mo yan. (Just a few more steps, you can do it.)" Y/N muttered out after commuting for 30 minutes and finally made her way to the Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School (such a long name -_-).

She slid a door open to the side and stepped in. She put the bags of food on the nearest table before stretching and walking to her room to take a quick bath.

Y/N turned the lights on which overwhelmed her eyes for a bit. She locked her door and went to the bathroom to do her own thing. After locking the bathroom door, she stripped her clothes off and untied her ponytail. Looking in the mirror, she caressed the new scars on her face due to the battle.

She looked at her fingers and noticed blue lines scarring it. It looked like it was all connected and united. She looked away and started her bath.

A couple of minutes later, Y/N finished and wore a comfortable set of pajamas. A black cotton pants with a matching black cotton shirt that has a print that says 'sleep' in italicized form with three dots following it. She took her phone and saw that it was 10:27 in the night.

Slipping in her slippers, Y/N imagined the taste of her favorite combo. Fries with ice cream. After two minutes of walking, she excitedly slid the door open and went in. Only to find out the happening.

"Hey that's my food!" Y/N remarked but they only continued eating. "You finally came back," Maki greeted before taking a french fry. "Uhuh, don't try changing the topic Maki-san!"

"It took you awhile," Nobara said as she pointed at Y/N with the chicken leg she was eating. "Well try being in an isolated corner with poison all around and when you got outside it was full of deadly strings." Y/N took the rice meal out of the paper bag.

"This is good, what fast food chain did you buy from?" Megumi asked. "From the one and only, Jollibee." They all looked confused. "What! You don't know Jollibee?" Y/N asked as they all nodded. "First time ever hearing that brand name." Panda replied, they agreed in seconds.

"Disgrace."

9 hours later.

The sound of fast and changing footing along with the quick movements of the students was interpreting a normal day. With the perfect heat of the sun, the occasional breezes of wind, and the smell of fresh air, the first and second-years continued to train themselves for the upcoming battle.

Y/N suddenly blocked the swift attack of Maki with both of her arnis. The Zenin then rotated her staff quickly and aimed at Y/N's gut but she dropped to the floor and aimed for Maki's feet.

Maki then jumped to evade her attack, but Y/N knew she would do it. While on the ground, Bonifacio sent one of her weapons directly at Maki's face and grabbed her staff with her legs. As the younger student stood up, Zenin ran up to her so suddenly and directed the attacks at different locations on Y/N's body.

Luckily for the her, Y/N was able to block every attack of Maki. Y/N was surprised by how skilled and fast Maki was in fighting, if she would be honest, Bonifacio already wanted to give up, but her pride was too high.