✸𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟✸

3 Rd Pov

It was rather a fine day. Sunny and bright. It was the perfect weather for training.

"You're late, Megumi."

"Kelp."

Both of the upperclassmen greeted Fushiguro while Nobara was busy running away from Panda. "What did you do?" Maki asked as he walked down the stairs. "Does it matter?" Megumi answered, zipping his jacket simultaneously.

"Zenin-senpai." Maki looked back. "What kind of individuals do you want to save?" her cousin questioned. "Huh? I don't care if my actions save anyone." Megumi looked away disappointed. "I shouldn't have asked you."

Maki angrily replied, "What?!"

"Y/N!" Nobara shouted as she was being spun by Panda. "Stop standing there, watching the two chat, and help me! I don't like the uniforms anymore! Switch with me and I'll buy cute tracksuits for the both of us!" she added loudly. "Y/N?" Megumi and Maki muttered confusingly.

The girl that Kugisaki was shouting at was silently sitting behind the two relatives, not making any noise. She awkwardly looked at the two. "Heh...Hi." Y/N greeted as she waved her hand slowly.

"When the heck did you arrive?" Zenin asked. "Just a minute ago." Bonifacio stood up and watched Nobara embrace the grass. "What are those two doing?" Megumi muttered. "Falling practice." Panda gave a thumbs up.

"You both suck at close fights." Y/N scrunched her eyebrows and pointed at herself. "Me?!". "Yes, including you." Panda replied.

The green-haired female maneuvered her stick and said, "First of all, try to land an attack on me then we'll talk."

"It's your turn now Y/N!" Bonifacio almost choked from her coffee. "Ha?! No no! I won't attend any training today, a mission has been assigned to me." Y/N retorted as she wiped the excess liquid on her lips.

"I'll be leaving in a couple minutes." Y/N added and started to walk up the stairs. "Good luck!" Panda said. "Come back alive," Maki replied as she crossed her arms. "Bye!"

*Small timeskip*

Y/N's Pov

After several hours, I finally arrived at the place. It was in a secluded and solitary location. Tall trees were surrounding it, chirps of the birds were the only thing I could hear. It was far away from civilization.

"Halatang marami dito. Walang katao-tao. (It's obvious many are here. Nobody is here.)" I said as I tightened my ponytail. I made my way into the mansion. As I walked, I felt several presences around my perimeter.

'Hindi ako nagiisa. (I'm not alone.)' I thought.

I stepped into the mansion, dust and dirt covered the floor. The old furniture were covered with cobwebs, creepy paintings hung on the wall, each either with faces or the supposed family pictures of the former handler of the house.

"A typical haunted house. What next? Ghosts and spirits?" I muttered and turned a door knob. I focused the flashlight of my phone to see the inside of the dark room. Inside, were antique dolls, all positioned facing me. They were all dressed with dirty yet fancy clothes. They were made with smiles that once made a young girl smile but now, it was made to scare the sh** out of them. Some were broken while others were just covered with dust.

I smiled and nodded and closed the door without saying a word. "Hindi na 'ko magugulat kung buhay silang lahat. (I won't be surprised if all of them are alive.)" I said after feeling numerous auras from the dolls. Just then, I heard a loud thud from upstairs.