#2: DEAL

Shiva, raavi and Anita are walking on street.

An: so the deal is iss fake marriage ke liye tum raavi ko 10000 pounds(approx 9.5 lakh INR) doge aur ye tumhari UK citizenship lene me madad karegi...

Ra: (with tasan) 3000 abhi, 3000 shaadi ke baad aur baaki ke visa papers submit hote hi.....

An: raavi shaadi ke 6 mahine tak raavi tumhare saath rahegi aur iss time me tumhe dono ko logo ko aur govt ko yaakeen dilana hoga ki tum dono ek ache couple ho....(casually) aur phir jhagda and divorce....

Ra: aur...

Sh: aur iss doraan tere khaane peene ka, naachne-gaane ka, khelne-kudne ka....sab ka kharcha main uthaunga....

Ra: (firmly) aur kabhi mere paas nhi bhatkega......(and walks away handing over her coffee can to him)

Sh: (😧😧) aree ye toh bahut jayada hai yaar.....

Raavi turns to him gives him 'what did you say' look while Anita looks him amazed.

Sh: (showing the can) c..co..coffee....coffee bahut jayada hai....

Raavi comes near him and checks the can which had only two sips of coffee. She looks at shiva being annoyed and then leaves with Anita. Shiva huffs and leaves sipping the last two sips of coffee.

Next day, shiva goes for jogging in morning. As he jogs along the bank of the river Thames, his eyes fall on raavi who was sleeping on the footpath resting her head on her bag. He walks up to her.

Sh: (slowly shaking her) raavi....raavi....

Ra: (waking up with jerk) hn......(sighs and rubs her eyes to find shiva there) you?

Sh: (worried) road pe kyun-

Ra: (cutting him) none of your business....

Sh: (pulls her by her shoulder) this in not the answer of my question.

Ra: (sighs) landlords se paiso ko leke thodi arguement hui toh....so I had to leave....

Shiva takes a second to take a deep breath and then stand and pulls her up also.

Sh: (picking up her one fo her bags) chal....

Ra: (confused) kahan???

Sh: (looks into her eyes) ghr

ra: (objecting) but shiva....

Sh: 2 hafte baad aane wali hai....abhi aa ja....kya bigad jayega.....

Saying this shiva indicates her to pick up her another bag while raavi looks him amazed. Shiva shakes his head at her and picks the another bag and starts walking. Raavi follows.

Shiva takes raavi to his home.

shiva's house👇👇