#10: CHOICE

Next day in morning, shivi takes mama-mami for London tour. Shiva and raavi takes mama-mami to many tourist place in London like London eye, Towerbridge, Borough market and many other places.

For lunch, they go to an indian veg restaurant, silka, near London bridge. They all get seated on a table of 4. after a while waiter comes and takes their order.

Pr: (to shiva).....(worriedly) beta khana me maans-machhi toh nhi hoga na?....

Shivi and jagat chuckles at her expression.

Sh: (smile) mami ye veg restraunt....yahan sab kuch veg hi milta hai.....

Pr: (relieved) toh phir thik hai.....

After a while, raavi gets a call so she excuses herself and goes out to attend the call. She attends the call and then turns to return. But as she turns to go inside, she bumps to an English man who was standing just behind.

Man: (flirting) hey beautiful

Raavi: *ignores and tries to walk past him*

Man: (blocking) hey hey hey.....don't ignore...let's have some talks over the lunch come, sweetheart...(tries to hold her hand)

Ra: (moving a bit backward)....(warning) stay away...okay...

Man: (coming closer)...oh plz dear-

But he stops as someone holds his shoulder from back. SHIVA. shiva pulls man back and stand b/w him and raavi.

Sh: (angrily) my girl.....so plz

Man: okay...okay...(leaves showing a thumbs up)

Sh: (turning to raavi) you okay?

Ra: *nods*

Shiva interwines his hand with hers and goes inside. Raavi first looks at their hand and at shiva. don't why but she loved this.

They goes inside and sit on there table. then they both observe mama-mami's expression which was😳.

sh: (confused) kya hua?

then shivi observes their way of eyes which were going at their interwined hand. they instantly removes their hand and give awkward smile to mama-mami.

In evening, they go to an indian-wears shop to do wedding shopping. Prafulla gets shocked seeing such a large showroom

Prafulla and raavi start shopping while jagat and shiva get bore as they didn't have any work to do.

Ja: (tired) 35 saal me kabhi iske saath saman lene jane ki jaroorat nhi padi...jab mere dost kehte tha na ki bahut dimaag kharab hota hai tab majak lagta tha...aaj samjh aa rha hai ki kaisa lagta hai.....

Sh: *chuckles*

Ja: (annoyed) has mat....teri shaadi ho jayegi na tab pta chale ga.....zindagi bhar shopping karta reh jayega...

Shiva's face falls a bit hearing this. Still he keeps his smile on. Suddenly, mami calls them.

Sh: ji mami....

Pr: dekh bhai....apni hone wali biwi ki madad kar de......isse ek lehenga pasand nhi kiya ja rha....(shaking her head)

Ra: 😅😅

Sh & ja: *chuckles*

Shiva looks around the dresses on the contour and then lifts his eyes to see dress in the selves. He points out one and asks the man to show that. The man takes it out and shows it to raavi. Raavi, in one sight, loved that dress.

Pr: (amazed) kya baat hai.....shiva ko raavi ki pasand kitne ache se pta hai......

Raavi looked shiva shocked who just smiled a bit.