#4: MAMA-MAMI?

After a long tiring day, raavi enters house at 11.00pm using a spare key. 'Lagta hai shiva so gya.....' she thinks. She walks to the hall and finds shiva sleeping on couch uncomfortably and the tv is also on. She rolls her eyes and switches off the tv. She properly settles him on couch and goes to her room to change. She goes to kitchen to find something to eat and to her surprise dinner was ready but no one ate it till now. this means shiva too skipped his dinner. She looks at his sleeping figure. She sees the food and then him. she keeps the dinner in fridge and leaves the kitchen. As she walks across the hall, she finds shiva's sleep get disturbed because of cold. She goes to his room and bring a blanket. She covers him and goes to sleep. 

Next morning, raavi wakes up and comes down after getting freshen up. She sees shiva getting ready for office.

Sh: (getting ready) tune kal khana nhi khaya......

Ra: (shrugging her shoulder) was not hungry......tune kyun nhi khaya....sara khaana aise hi rakha tha.....

Sh: vo actually......voh....

Ra: (cutting him) in case you were waiting for me.....toh mat kara kar.....mere ghr lautne ka koi time nhi hai...

Sh: (smiles) pehle koi saath khaane wala nhi tha...ab hai toh wait kar hi sakta hu....

Saying this he goes to the kitchen and takes his coffee can and sandwich.

Sh: (taking his coat) breakfast kitchen me hai.....shaam ko milte hai.....have a good day.....

Ra: (smiles) you also.....

shiva leaves for office.

That night shiva was preparing dinner when he hears the sound of gate opening. He slowly goes to hall, picks the flower vase and goes towards the gate. he sees someones shadow and then raises the vase to hit the person assuming the person to be theif. But before shiva could do this, the person shouts and shiva too shout. He clearly takes the view of the person.

Sh: (yells) tu chudail hai kya?....bhooton ki tarha ghr me guss rahi hai....

Ra: (angrily) main chudail nhi hu....pr tu gadheda jaroor.....bina dekhe koi maarne daudta hai kya.....

Sh: mujhe kya sapne aa rhe hai ki tu jaldi aa jye gi.....koi  chor hota toh.....

Ra: chor....(sarcastically laughs) london me chor......vo bhi southall me....sahi hai...

Sh: (making face) tu na chup reh samjhi......vaise tu jaldi kaise aayi?....

Ra: (casually) v..vo bas aise hi.....

Saying this, she goes to her room while shiva looks her in confusion.

After a while, raavi comes down for dinner. Both sit for dinner and start eating. Shiva observes raavi who was eating food like a small kid. He internally chuckles.

Sh: (initiating some talk) mujhe aisa hi kaam chalau khana bana aata hai.....jayada acha nhi banta....

Ra: (while eating) no it's good.....bahut acha nhi par acha hai.....

Sh: (amazed) acha.... I'm glad...

Ra: (enjoying the food) vaise bhi ghr ke khaane ki baat alg hoti hai.....8 saal se bahar ka khaate khaate pakk gyi hu main.....

Sh: (while eating) kyun.....apne mom dad ke visit nhi karti?

Listening this raavi's expression changes which shiva noticed. He realises that he said something which he shouldn't have. before he could say something,

Ra: (getting up from her chair) I am done....

Saying this she leaves, shiva sighs.

Raavi, sitting at the threshold of the door on backyard, looks at the moon with a bit sad. Shiva comes and sits beside her but she doesn't react.

Sh: (takes a deep breath) sorry.....next time se nhi hoga.....

Ra: (without looking at him) no, it's okay....(gets up for the place) good night....

Saying this she turns and goes inside. Shiva also get up and follows her.

Sh: (following her) vaise raavi.....in case tujhe andhere se darr lagta hai then I can give you company in the...(raavi turns to him with 🤨😠 look)....(shiva😅) nhi....okay...no problem....good night...

Saying this he runs to his room, while raavi be like😤😤.

Like this 3 days flies in a pinch of minutes in their bickering and at the same time bit by bit understanding each other.

LOCATION: shiva's office,

Dev comes running to shiva, who was working on his presentation.

Dev: (panting) shiva...

Sh: kya hua itna haaf kyu rha hai.....

Dev: shiva baahar do log aaye hai.....security ke saath behesh baaji ho gyi hai....kehte hai tere mama-maami hai.....

Sh: (confused) mama-mami? mere?.....ye kab paida hue?.....

HEY EVERYONE.....I KNOW THIS PART WAS A BIT BORING KIND OF BUT PURE ME COMEDY NHI DIKHA SAKTI NA😅😅

ACC TO MY STORY, SHIVA KA KOI MAMA NHI HAI ISLIYE USNE LAST DIALOGUE BOLA....

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART......WILL TRY TO UPDATE VERY SOON...IF GOT TIME THEN SURELY IN NIGHT👍

VOTE AND COMMENT💖💖

THANKS FOR READING💖💖