#11: NEVER HAD ONE

Shiva returns from office at 6 in evening. He goes inside the house only to find raavi eating, technically stuffing, chocolates and chips while watching tv. shiva frowns at the sight. He looks around to check for mama-mami but couldn't find them.

Sh: (sits on sofa) hi...good evening....

Ra: *no response*

Sh: mama-mami kahan hai? dikh nhi rahe.....

Ra: (stuffed mouth) mamamihbikeyahgehe

Sh: (🤦‍♀️)...kha le pehle....phir bol....

Ra: (finishing the things in his mouth)....(irritated) mama-mami Mr habibi ke ghr gye hai.....

Sh: (slowly) okay....

Seeing her mood so bad, shiva thinks to give her alone time. He gets up to leave but

Ra: (angrily) she was your girlfriend na?

Sh: (turns to her)....(confused) what?

Ra: (stepping one step closer) what what......wo teri girlfriend thi na jiske saath London bridge ke paas café me tha tu....has has ke baatein kar rha tha....haath me haath leke....agr woh thi toh mujhe kyun laya...hn?.. mere saath double games-

Raavi stops as shiva hands his phone to her and walks up to the room. Raavi looks at the phone which displays the FB page of Dev. She scrolls up and find some pictures of dev with jazz, the girl who she saw with shiva. she reads the comments and other stuffs. Now she got it. she was dev girlfriend and shiva's just-friend. She bites her tongue thinking the things she said to him.

After sometime, raavi goes to the room with a mug of coffee. She slowly opens the door and peeps inside to she what shiva is doing. She finds him working on his laptop. She slowly enters the room and walks up to shiva. she keeps the on side table. Shiva looks at the mug first then at raavi who gave him a 'sorry' smile.

Ra: (slowly) shiva...vo sorry mujhe-

But raavi stops as shiva stands and picks up his mug. He takes a sip and then nods his head indicating that it's good and his types.

Sh: (leaning to her ear) you are being a typical indian fiancé.....and you look cute with your red nose......

Ra: 😳😳

Saying this he gives a smirk to her and then walks past her. after taking 2 steps he turns.

Sh: (turning to her) BTW I never had one....

Ra: (turns to him) 😳😳

Shiva again gives a smirk to her and goes to balcony leaving raavi thinking 'typical indian fiancé'

Mama-mami comes back from habibi's house and after that all have their dinner. Mama-mami was about to go to sleep but,

Sh: mamaji, Mamiji?......

Ja&pr: hn beta?

Sh: aaplog yahan hall me ek min rukiye.....main abhi aata hu.....(going towards the entrance of house)

Ja: aree par hua kya?

Sh: aap bas jana mat...(goes out of house)...

Ra: main bhi ek min aayi...(goes up stairs)

Pr & ja: *confused*

After a few moments, shiva comes inside with two carry bags. He goes to jagat and prafulla and hands over the bags to them.

Pr: (confused) ye kya hai?..

Sh: dekhiye....

Before they could see, raavi too comes down with two carry bags.

Ra: (handing them over to ja & pr) ye aap logo ke liye.....

Ja: (surprised) tu bhi???

Raavi first look at the bags shiva gave and then shiva who give her slight smile. She too returns.

Ra: dekhiye na...

They check shiva's bag first and finds a beautiful red silk saree for prafulla and a cream colour kurta for jagat. They look shiva in shock. They then check bags given by raavi which had a silk saree of peach colour and a light pink kurta for jagat.

Ja: beta ye?

Sh: (smiles) aapko kya laga ki aap kal apne kuch loge nhi aur hume pta nhi chalega....

Ra: aur agr laga than a toh bahut galt laga tha.....

Pr: aree par-

Sh: par var kuch nhi....aap log yahi pehnege shaadi me.....

Ra: (happily) hn....(picking up the peach saree and keeping it on prafulla's shoulder) kitni achi lagegi aap pe jab isse shaadi me pehnoge.....

Sh: (raising his eyebrow) ek min.....ye kyun....mami red saree pehne gi.....aur mama cream wala kurta, jo main laaya hu.....

Ra: (putting hand on her waist) nhi vo mere wale pehnege....

Sh: maine kaha jab-

Ja: (yells) aree bas karo....

Shivi: 🤐

Pr: tum dono ladna band karo....shaadi aur reception hai na....bas.....

Shivi: *nods*

Ja: (comes forward and caresses their head) somnath ji humesha tum dono ko khush rakhe....

Pr: (smiles) jaroor rakhenge.....jo dusro ka itna khyaal rakhte hai, bhagwaan unka khyaal rakhege....

Ja: waise ek baat hai.....ye jodi toh upar se banke aayi hai......

Pr: (smiles) vo toh hai.....soch kitni milti hai dono ki

Shivi: *smiles and looks each other*

NEXT DAY

{parallel scene: dev&sh and ri&ra}

Dev looks shiva with serious expression for minute and then brust out laughing. Shiva looks him with annoyed expression.

Sh: 😒......kuch jyada hasi nhi aa rhi tujhe......

Dev: 🙊.....nhi...nhi...(brust out laughing again)

Sh: (hitting him on head) chup.....daant tod dunga....(start laughing along)

Dev: sorry bhai...but baat kuch aisi hai....usne jazz ko teri girlfriend bana diya.....

Sh: (chuckling) London me rehti hai.....phir bhi aise.....london me toh common hota hai.....pta nhi kahan se aayi uske dimaag me ye baat......

Ra: (hitting rish's head) teri wajha se....tune bola tha....

Ri: 🤣🤣.....(while laughing) maine sayad bola tha.....samjhi.....apne overthinker dimaag ki galti mujhpe mat daal....aur London me toh log milte hi gale lag ke hai.....toh jo ladki shiva ko hug karegi vo uski gf.....

Sh: (laughing) aise toh har dursi ladki meri girlfriend ban jayegi.....

Dev: (giggling) vaise problem kya hai teri gf hone me?

Ra: (😲)...problem kya hai matlab?.....

Ri: matlab uski gf kyun nhi ho sakti....gf banana galt hai kya.....

Ra: (😧)....nhi par abhi humari shaadi hone wali na.....

Dev: toh kya hua....6mahine toh saath rehna hai.....lifetime saath thodi rehne waale ho.......

Sh: *face falls*

Ri: ya rehne wale ho....

Ra: *confused and amussed* 

DONE👍👍.....KAISA THA UPDATE🤞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.......💖💖

VOTE & COMMENT💖💖

THANKS FOR READING💖💖