#13: MARRIAGE DAY

They soon reach home. Shiva get off from cab and gets amazed to see the house decorated beautifully with flowers and lights. Shiva looks raavi with amazed expression while raavi gives him a 'kya kehti' expressions. Shiva smiles.

Both goes inside the house.

Ja: lo aagye dono.....

Sh: (touching pr and ja's feet) jai somnath....

Ja: ho gya kaam ache se?.....

Sh: hn mama ji

Pr: acha shiva....maine aaj 6 baje habibi bhaishab aur do teen padosi log ko bulaya hai.....choti mehnedi ki rasam karne ke liye...raavi se keh ke tere aur iske dosto ko bhi bulaya hai...thik chhe na?

Sh: (smiles) hn hn.....bilkul

Pr: chal phir ja....thoda araam kar le.....

Sh: ji

Saying this shiva goes to his room.

In evening 6 pm,

Everyone arrives. Shivi also get ready and comes down. Prafulla comes to them and does her 'kisi ki najar na lage' gesture while shivi smiles.

Raavi sits on sofa and rishita and one of shiva's neighbour start applying mehndi to her. while shiva stands with dev and talks. shivi keeps on peeping each other in b/w which dev observes and internally chuckles.

Neighbour: (while applying mehndi) raavi....shiva ka naam pura likhu ya sirf S.....

Ra: (softly) pura likh dijiye.....

Rishita smiles at this but raavi doesn't notice.

Soon raavi mehndi gets completed and slowly everyone leaves.

In his room, shiva was talking to his K about his trip to Winchester. As he cuts the call, his eyes fall on raavi sitting in the backyard from his window. He leans to the window and observes raavi who was looking at her hands continously. He smiles seeing her and keep on admiring her.

MARRIAGE DAY

Shivi reaches temple with mama-mami, habibi, his wife, rishita, kriti and dev. Shivi sit on the altar and the priest starts the ritual. Shiva and raavi looks each other passes a smile of assurance. Slowly and gradually, all the ritual completes and the priest announces shiva-raavi as a married couple. Shiva and raavi takes blessing from all while their friends congratulates them.

From temple, they all directly go to the bonquet hall where reception was scheduled. Shiva-raavi go to different rooms to get ready with dev and rishita-kirti respectively.

Shiva comes in the open garden of the haal after getting ready. He greets the guests and meets his colleagues & boss.

Krish (sh's colleague): aur bhai.....finally shaadi kar li tune....

Sh: *smiles*

Kr: (with serious expression) dev tujhe bhi shaadi kar leni chahiye....

Dev: *hits his head*

Kr: (chuckles)....acha bhai, bhabhi mila toh de....

Sh: ready ho rhi hai.....

Kr: bas ho gya kaam....ab toh ek ghante ke pehle bhabhi se mulakaat hone se rhi....

Sh: *laughs*

Kr: (putting the hand across shiva's shoulder) chal dance karte hai.....

Sh: dance?.....

Kr: jayada bhaav mat kha....chal dance kar....shaadi hui hai teri....

Dev: (pulling him) hn chal.....

Kr: hn chal

Dev and krish pull shiva to the stage and make him stand in b/w the stages. Shiva tries to get off but fails. Shiva looks around and his eyes fall on raavi who was coming from inside. Dev plays the song.

[imagine shivi (kartik=shiva, kriti=raavi) and others dancing on this song.....]

Everyone danced their heart out. 

The function wraps by evening.

Shivi goes home and its time for the Grah pravesh ritual. Prafulla does the rituals. She brings a thaal of sindoor ask raavi to put her handprints on the wall. Raavi does.

Pr: aaj se ye ghr tera hua aur tere bhaagya iss ghr ka.....

Raavi smiles and then looks at shiva who also smiles. Prafulla does the aarti and raavi enters the house after hitting the kalash of rice with right foot. shiva too goes inside but krish and dev pulls him from behind.

Sh: abbe kya kar rhe ho?......

Kr: shaadi hui hai teri.....(teasing) thoda sa toh bottoms-up banta hai....

Sh: nhiiiii....

kr & dev: hnnnnn!!!!!.......(pulling shiva out) bye bhabhi.....

Raavi looks them and chuckles while prafulla and jagat shakes their head. A few moments later, habibi comes 

Ha: (pulling him) chaliye bhaijaan.....

ja: aree kahan?......

Ha: shaadi ke jaam peene......(pulling him out) khuda hafiz bhabhi jaan

Saying this, habibi takes jagat with him. raavi and prafulla chuckles.

Prafulla takes raavi to her room which was decorated with flowers and fairy lights. Raavi get amazed.

Pr: (nervously chuckling) ye sab main kiya hai......sahi hai na?...

Ra: (smiles) bahut acha hai....

Pr: aaja baith ke baatein karte hai....ye dono pta nhi kab aayenge.....

Ra: *chuckles and nods*

Prafulla and raavi sit on bed and starts their talks.

Pr: jab meri aur inki shaadi hui thi tab hum ek dusre ko jaante bhi nhi the....humare time ye love marriage wagera kahan hota the bhai.....

Ra: hmm....

Pr: beta dekh....saath na rehne ke bahut se bahane ban jaate hai...par saath rehne ka ek bahana kaafi hai....pyaar....aur tum dono toh pehle se hi pyaar karte ho....toh koi problem hi nhi honi chahiye...hein bhai...

Ra: (emotionally) hmm

Pr: dhara ne hume yahan aane se pehle bola tha shiva bahut acha hai.....inn 10-12 dino me hume mehsus bhi ho gya...(caressing her head) tujhe humesha khush rakhega....tu bhi bahut achi hai....gautum dhara ke baad tu hi hai uski zindagi me.....tu bhi usse khush rakhna....hn?....

Ra: (emotionally) ji Mamiji....

Pr: (chuckling) aree pagli rone kyun lagi.....apni suhaag raat ke din rote hai kya bhai....

Ra: (wipes her tear and smiles)

Pr: acha chal....tu shiva ka intejaar kar...main neeche jaake kaam dekh leti hu....

Ra: (getting up from bed) main bhi help kara deti hu.....

Pr: aree aree.....tu baith...nai naweli dulhan se kaam karaungi kya....tu baith na....main dekhlungi....

Prafulla leaves. Raavi turns her face towards shiva's photo which was hanging on the wall and smiles.

KAISA THA UPDATE.....🤞🤞SHAADI PURI NA LIKHNE KA REASON THA KI EK HI PAIR KI SHAADI KITNI BAAR LIKHU😅😅 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT💖💖

VOTE & COMMENT💖💖

THANKS FOR READING💖💖