Foreword

Back when I was small, I made a promise to you.

Just as you did for me.....

I would be like you and help someone too.

Back when I was a small girl all that I remembered was loitering around the streets aimlessly, I lost my father while we were having our father daughter time, we were having fun till my dad had an important phone call and told me to stay and he will come back for me after that I never saw him ever again because we got separated. I don't remember my father's name since I was small but I swear with all my heart if I see him again, his whole face and body clearly I would recognize my father.

As I was loitering around the streets a very mean looking lady took me in and her name is Ms. Park, I thought it was nice of her to take me in but turns out she only wanted me for house work she never treated me like a daughter even though I was so young when she saw me, she only bragged about her daughter who was a pre model, singer, dancer and so on she's still in training and she goes to hiragi high school I don't really know but I heard its a school for very talented singers and dancers.

So at school I was treated as Jiyeon's useless older sister, don't get me wrong jiyeon is better than her mom. She at least calls me unnie, but she's a brat as well she has attitude problems. I also like singing it's one of my hobbies but I don't know I I'm even good enough so I never sang in front of anyone and I also hide my face under nerd glasses so no one would see my face clearly I guess I just don't like attracting too much attention or ms park would get mad for stealing her daughters spotlight.

I had the time where I hit depression from all the things that happened to me that I almost gave up, but one person boosted my confidence and that is BOA sunbaenim. When I ran away from ms park's house I stumbled near where her recent concert was being held, when she was about to go home I guess she saw me crying in one corner, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

" hey there little girl what's wrong?" the pretty lady said.

"I'm tired of my file I don't want it anymore" I said while sobbing.

The pretty lady had a sad smile when I told her that instead of walking away from a problematic child I was surprised she smiled very brightly and said " you know in life there's always ups and downs just be patient and I'm sure you will have a better life in the future" she then gave me her handkerchief to wipe my tears away, after that she said that I should keep it as a memory of her encouraging words for me.

" thank you ummm...." I said.

" it's Boa you could call me unnie if you want but I think I'm too old for you to be called unnie" she said while giggling, " we'll I have to go now little one what's your name again so one day I might remember and if you have a nice life by then I'll be happy for you"

" it's taeyeon, unnie and thank you again" I said smiling by now.

After that I didn't even knows she was a popular singer from then on I looked up to her in every way from singing and how nice her personality is and I admire her so much I promised myself one day I would also help someone like how she helped me.

Any way this is where it starts, by the way Hi my name is taeyeon and I'm just a regular student till they found me and made my life have a whole new meaning. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was just here at school, I grew up a little since I saw boa unnie now I'm turning 13 in a few months. I'm still bullied at school everybody thinks I'm a total nerd because of these stupid glasses their not even real it's just a cover for me, I don't want attention last time I took them off not a really nice experience, I won't go there it's a long story hehehehehe. Back to the story here at school I'm bullied because of my so called sister jiyeon she's popular I'm not, she's talented they think I'm not, she's pretty and they say I'm not, well I don't care but they go overboard, sometimes I go home with things on my hair and torn uniform, even though jiyeon doesn't go to my school she's still popular *sigh* what life I have.