4> Start

"Thank you for the practice" taeyeon bowed to her dance teacher. It's been 3 years since taeyeon has been adopted to the lee family. Even though she has been adopted to the lee family she still kept the name Kim taeyeon, because it's her only reminder of her father that she had lost.

Taeyeon has a very nice life now compared to back then, she's very happy with her new family and also proud of them, she made new friends and became more outgoing and dorky at the same time, but when she's practicing or doing work she very serious basically she's a very different person.

Taeyeon was heading to her father's office since he asked for her, he said their going to have an important meeting, while taeyeon was walking towards the office a lot of people were bowing to her, they weren't bowing to her because she's the owners daughter but because taeyeon was respected inside the company and many trainees idolize her for her talents.

When she entered the room she was greeted by Heechul. " taeyeonahhhhhhh!!! It's been a while!!!!" Heechul hugged the younger girl. "oppa!!!!" where have you been I didn't see you for like a month now Well remember that school jiyeon is studying at and where we were planning for you to enter well that changed that schools name to SM HIGH since ahjushi's son wanted to honor his company and where he came from, anyway I go to that school as well and I have a group named super junior and now we are near debut" Heechul said excitedly, " now it's your turn taeyeon - ah."

"Heechul calm down" soo man said " taeyeon sit we need to talk about a lot of things, first how is the company doing and it's current state" soo man asked.

"well first of all the companie's doing just fine appa with our current artists, but I feel like we need to add more to maintain our profit." taeyeon said professionally.

" a very good insight my daughter that's why we need to go to SM High now and find your members like we originally planned three years ago, I'm very confident that you are ready, make me proud taeyeonah"

"Are you sure appa" taeyeon asked.

"I'm very sure and you dyed your hair it looks pretty like my daughter"

"appa don't embarrass me" taeyeon blushed and soo man jut laughed.

"anyways you will start this Monday look nerdy as possible as you can so people don't recognize you since you have been in television with me most of the time and later you have a press conference to attend to regarding the company do well" soo man said.

" yes appa, I'll see you later appa I'll get ready now for the conference and Monday" taeyeon said with a smile and went out.

" she's all grown up now it's so fast" Heechul said nonchalantly

"yes she has..... I'm very proud of her she's come a long way and I expect more from her I just know" soo man said.

The day went by fast, taeyeon is currently at a press conference on behalf of her father. " Ms. Kim how does it feel like to handle part of the company at such a young age" one of the reporters said. "it's a very wonderful experience on my behalf to see how the industry works and I'm very thankful to my father that gave me this experience." taeyeon said with ease.

Taeyeon answered every question they gave her with ease and professionalism that impresses everyone inside the hall not just because of her intelligence but her beauty and maturity at such a young age.

" Ms. Kim you almost turning 17 is there any news of debut or a relationship along the way." a curious reporter asked. Taeyeon has always been getting questions regarding her debut but never relationship issues or anything. " regarding my debut it still depends on my father whether or not I will debut for now or not, for relationship issues at the moment no and frankly I'm too busy to actually have a relationship and I consider myself too young to actually have one right now" taeyeon said.