5> The Secret

"Seo- seohyun" taeyeon didn't know how to react before seohyun could say another word she covered seohyun's mouth and dragged her inside the room and gestured to seohyun not to say anything, once seohyun understood taeyeon, taeyeon slowly let go of seohyun.

" seohyun please don't tell anyone what you saw today and what I really look like" taeyeon pleaded seohyun.

" unnie why would you lie about your looks, if you look like that no one would bully you or better you would actually be popular, they won't treat you like what they treated you earlier today and you might get recruited into a group, I know you don't know how this school works but I can explain it to you later and...........

Seohyun kept talking and talking that taeyeon couldn't catch up that she covered seohyun's mouth once again.

"seohyun relax no need to explain everything right now" taeyeon said very calmly despite the situation she is in.

"but unnie if you continue looking like this you won't be treated like how we are treated getting bullied everyday." seohyun said sadly.

" I would say the same for you Seo Juhyun" when taeyeon is serious she uses everybody's full name and then when she said seohyun's name it hit her she knows this young girl's parents they're in the industry as well, but it left her wondering why would her parents sent her to school looking like this like she's a nobody when she clearly is.

"w-- what do you mean unnie??" seohyun said very nervously.

" what I meant is why are you and your friends acting like you don't have talent and beauty under your disguise when you clearly have it" taeyeon stated as a matter of fact.

"ho-- how did you know unnie only Tiffany unnie, yoona unnie and our group of friends know about this" seohyun was thinking she never went wrong when she devices a plan it's always perfect that no one knows when she lying and making her move, while she was thinking to herself taeyeon was observing her more to make sure about certain things.

so it's true I searched about DBSK when appa told me about it and it said there one of the members has a smart daughter I think it was Max changmin so her name was Seo Juhyun no one has seen her ever I guess her parents are hiding her the industry is a harsh world, but it's not surprising anymore sooner or later this prodigy would have found out who I really am and let me guess after thinking for a while she would know who I really am, she would make a nice team member I guess I have a new member now one down seven more to go, taeyeon was smiling even though she got caught it would be nice to have seohyun as a member in her group.

Seohyun was still thinking trying to figure out how taeyeon could see their facade, while thinking she kept repeating Taeyeon's name inside her head ( taeyeon, kim taeyeon, where have I heard that name kim, Kim, wait blonde hair, dark onyx eyes, that serious demeanor, her precise deduction could it be that she's Ms. Kim of SM entertainment, they did say Ms. Kim is very young and smart for her age) seohyun's thoughts was interrupted by taeyeon.

" I guess by now you know who I actually am, am I right seohyun? Don't worry I just found out as well who you are" taeyeon said calmly.

( she is smart) seohyun thought she never met anyone who is on par with her when it comes to thinking and making plans.

" I have an idea who you are unnie, but I'm not sure yet are you Ms. Kim from SM?" seohyun asked after seohyun asked that question she saw taeyeon smirk it left her confused.

"you are smart as they say you are well I guess I should properly introduce my self hi I am Kim taeyeon of SM entertainment it's nice to meet you Seo Juhyun. Taeyeon politely introduced herself properly.