8> Explanation

Taeyeon's pov

After I finished working on my computer about the company's stocks I decided to sleep for at least two hours. When I woke up tiffany is still asleep,I took a quick shower then I went out of the room I went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast for all of us.

I'm not used to making so much food but I think I made the right amount for all nine of us, then out off nowhere I noticed a pink blob beside me I was about to scream till I realized it was only tiffany.

"Hwang do you really plan to kill me with a heart attack" I said calmly.

"Well I didn't really mean to scare you but maybe that would be a good plan as well" she said I didn't know if she was serious or she's just playing around.

"You know you don't have to cook for all of us it might tire you out" she told me.

"Not really I like cooking and I found out yesterday I'm the oldest out all of us so I can't help but feel responsible" but why did she care if I become tired.

"Why has Ms.Hwang gone soft now do you like me now" I joked.

"No not really I'm just saying" she was hiding her face from me I just smiled at her, who knew she could be cute.

Slowly everybody started waking up both tiffany and me were waiting for them while we were drinking coffee.

"Oh you guys are awake now I made breakfast go eat before they get cold" they all looked surprised is this the first time their eating breakfast.

"Did you cook this Taeyeon" Yuri asked.

"Ya why?" All of them suddenly sighed in relief.

"Thank God we thought tiffany cooked or else all of us would die instantly probably worse if it was Jessica" sooyoung said.

"YA!!!!!!! I don't cook that bad" tiffany said while pouting, as weird as it sounds she looks so cute doing that.

"By the way where is Jessica?" I asked.

"Umma is probably sleeping still" Yoona said.

"I'll wake her up"Yuri said.

Instead of going straight Jessica's room Yuri went straight to the refrigerator and took out a cucumber.

"Um Yuri what are you going to do with that?"I asked.

"You'll see" she said.

I looked at seohyun trying to figure something out from her. "Jessica unnie is hard to wake up so this is the only method to wake her up" seohyun said.

Suddenly the whole house heard a dolphin scream. "KWON YURI!!!!!

Then you could see Yuri running for her life followed by an angry Jessica it looks like hellsica to me.Then Hyoyeon said "Jessica doesn't like cucumber and she's allergic to it that's why this happens"

I slowly understood why. After chasing Yuri for quite some time they both calmed down and decided to sit in the dining table.

Then Jessica suddenly looked scared and said "DID TIFFANY COOK!!!!???" She said while panicking.

"Don't worry sica taengoo was the one who cooked" sunny said. Then Jessica was calm but tiffany was pouting beside me. "Im not that bad at cooking" she pouted more it was just too cute I can't handle it thank God I have large glass so you can't see me clearly.

Breakfast was roudy than what I usually see because every morning it's just me,appa, and umma so it's not as lively as this. It's actually nice to have a big family it looks really fun I really want them to be part of my group that I'm forming I just need to train them and see more of their talent.