14> Unexpected

Tiffany was beside taeyeon the entire time trying to wake the girl up. For the first time since the accident the girls saw emotions out on tiffany again, she was panicking pleading taeyeon to wake up the girls just felt bad for tiffany this was just like De javu of their past accident and it breaks their hearts to see their sister acting like this again.

"unnie take off her glasses so she would be comfortable" yoona said to tiffany, when seohyun and sunny heard this they froze. Seohyun reacted quickly and hugged taeyeon tightly and screamed "no one touch taeyeon unnie" while crying.

The girls didn't know why seohyun is acting like this. "sunny unnie call heechul oppa" seohyun said.

"I already did" sunny said.

"why are you girls acting like this instead of calling the hospital you call a guy? Call the hospital now!" sooyoung said.

"NO!" sunny and seohyun said at the same time.

"it will be bad if we do that the press would crawl over this story and it would be bad for my family, taeyeon would say the same thing if she was awake" sunny said.

"press! Press! Your cousin's life is on the line here and that's what you guys are thinking about right now!" sooyoung angrily ranted to sunny.

"my family is complicated it's hard to explain, and don't worry I called the family doctor they will be here any second now I'm not gonna let her die!" sunny spatted back.

"sunny I've known you forever I know all your secrets but one thing I don't know about you is your family. I've never seen them or heard of them, I saw your mom but that didn't even give anything out what are you hiding?" jessica said seriously.

Sunny couldn't do anything but sigh in frustration first taeyeon, now questions about her family.

"jessica it's nothing serious. Now that taeyeon showed up sooner or later you will know about my family, I'm sorry I've kept it to you guys this whole time, but it's really a complicated matter, if you guys were mixed in my family you will only get hurt the press is a scary monster, and with taeyeon here it's only going to get more complicated than it already is. You guys are already on the spot light with your dad's reputation let alone getting mixed up with me and taeyeon" sunny bowed while apologizing.

"it might take a while but I promise we will tell you what's going on, with me, taeyeon, and all of us. The only one who knows about us is seohyun and it was pure accident how she found out so don't blame her, she's just trying to help us.

The girls felt sorry for interrogating sunny she looks frustrated, so they let it slide for now. Even the girls were fine with it tiffany wasn't she just realized taeyeon was hiding a lot of things from them she said she didn't want to swim because she has a big scar on her back, but when she saw taeyeon that night taeyeon's back was flawless and scar free.

(you save us, but your mysterious and filled with secrets should I trust you or not?) tiffany thought.

A few seconds later they could hear the door bell ringing endlessly, sunny went to open the door then heechul appeared looking scared and worried.

"where is she? Is she Ok? How bad is it?" heechul came running in looking for taeyeon.

Heechul saw taeyeon and said "jesus taeyeon!" pulling along his hair seon saeng nim! What's he going to say he's gonna go crazy his precious daughter looking like this what happened?"

"what do you mean seon saeng nim just imagine Mrs. Lee she opposed of taeyeon moving out if she sees her like this Mrs. Lee would murder anyone" a good looking doctor said.

"Julian shush it your only making it worse for me" heechul said.

"whatever" Julian retaliated.

The girls were kinda surprised they could fight at this moment.

"well......... Anyways as I said earlier we were attacked by drunken men and taeyeon here just had to be a hero, she needs to stop doing that or I'll just kill her myself if she wants to die that bad. " sunny said frustrated.

" oh by the way girl this is heechul and Julian kang. Julian is our family doctor he graduated at a young age he's a reliable doctor no need to worry about taeyeon"

"jesus I can't believe she took this much damage and was still able to walk, some of her cuts are deep but she will be fine we just need to take her to her room and rest" Julian said.

Taeyeon's pov

After I fainted, well I think I fainted I heard the girls bickering with each other, then I heard her crying, she's crying it's making me sad she wants me to wake up but I can't I just can't I want to get up and wipe away her tears but my body won't follow my wishes. She was holding my hand while it feels good and warm I dint want to let go, them I think I heard doctor kang say something about a room.

End of pov

"heechul carry taeyeon to her room" Julian ordered, heechul followed anyways. When heechul was about to take taeyeon from tiffany, he picked her up and was about to walk when he was stopped by something, he saw taeyeon and tiffany's hand linked together.

"um...... Your miss hwang right? You can let go now"

"I would if I could it's not me it's her I tried letting go but she wont" tiffany said confused with her current situation.

"do you think she's been partly conscious this whole time" Hyoyeon said. When tiffany heard that she had an idea, she went near taeyeon and whispered something that only taeyeon could hear"Taeyeon you can let go for now I won't go anywhere I'll just be here don't worry" she said.

She waited a few seconds looking at their linked hand slowly taeyeon's grip loosened and she let go of tiffany. Everybody was surprised specially heechul.

(what just happened there? Is something going on) heechul thought dumbfoundedly and suspicious of taeyeon and this girls relationship.