3> Why I Picked You

Taeyeon, soo man, and heechul were inside the car ready to go home. Soo man decided to drop off heechul at his house before taeyeon and him goes home.

" we're here heechul I'll see you tomorrow during practice" soo man informed heechul reminding him ptraining for tomorrow.

" neeeee ahjushi I won't forget, oh by the way bye taeyeonah I'll see you tomorrow" heechul bid farewell to taeyeon taeyeon said goodbye too.

During the car ride even though taeyeon treated soo man from the start like family it's still awkward when it's quiet.

" is it awkward taeyeon?" feeling the awkward atmosphere.

" a little" taeyeon giggled.

" well don't worry in time I bet it will go away remember we're family now" he reassured taeyeon.

A couple more minutes soo man finally said they had arrived. Taeyeon looked at her new family's house she had her jaws drop from pure fascination with the scene in front of her. The house might not be the luxurious looking house, but you would definitely see that it had cost a lot.

" finally we are here I can't wait till I introduce you to someone very special to me." he said. Taeyeon thought. Who could that person be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" honey we're home" soo man informed someone by the name of honey.

" oh finally I was waiting for a while now I'm excited to see her does she really remind you of him greatly" the person named honey asked soo man.

" yes she does, oh I forgot to introduce you taeyeon this is my wife Mrs. Lee but you can call her omma from now on" soo man explained. Taeyeon bowed respectfully and said " thank you so much for taking me in your family umma" taeyeon gave mrs lee a million watt smile.

" oh dear honey she really does look like him, what a beautiful child, and taeyeonah no need to be formal your family now I'm glad you can stay with us" she gave taeyeon the most motherly smile taeyeon never saw before from anyone.

Taeyeon blushed at mrs lee's comment on how beautiful she was and thanked her for the comments but she always wondered why she was always reminded by a certain person in the eyes of the Lee's, but decided to shrug it off.

Taeyeon bonded for a while with her parents, she liked saying that in her head finally she saw a decent family who would see her as their child. Taeyeon had a tour of the entire house and had fun while doing so, then taeyeon was guided to her new room when she was inside the room she was happy it was blue her favorite color the lee's were happy taeyeon likes her room.

" we'll taeyeon have a good night rest and we will talk about your proper training at sm and the reason why I was looking for you and your talent, but for now rest." soo man explained their plans for tomorrow.

" ne appa" taeyeon beamed " oh and good night appa and umma" taeyeon smiled. The lee's were a little surprised on how easily taeyeon adapted to the concept of a new family but they thought taeyeon never really had that kind of family and was happy taeyeon could show that side of her to them.

The lee's then decided to sleep as well after tucking taeyeon to bed. " you know honey taeyeon really reminds me of jaejoong greatly in a way" mrs. Lee said "I know that's what I thought as well the first time I saw her, I really see great potential in her like how I did with jaejoong back then and I would like to mold her talents perfectly" soo man smiled while saying his plans for taeyeon to his wife. "I hope you do" mrs lee said with a gentle smile.