13> Amusement Park

The whole week after the video incident, taeyeon and tiffany have been ignoring each other well mostly tiffany, she didn't know how to face the older girl, when they sleep tiffany would pretend that she slept earlier than anybody to prevent any type of conversation with taeyeon.

Taeyeon took it the wrong way she thinks tiffany hates her for what happened, that's why she's being ignored by tiffany. Today is their last day at the villa so they have to go back. All of them are in the living room ready to go home till taeyeon spoke.

"guys I have a little surprise for you to celebrate the last day here I bought us tickets to lotte world"

Everybody was too surprised to actually say anything it's been a while since they have gone to an amusement park, after a few seconds everybody was jumping around excited except for jessica, tiffany, seohyun, and taeyeon these four kept their composure.

Excitement was the only word to describe what most of the girls were feeling but despite those radiant smiles two smiles did not reciprocate the same joy.

Taeyeon's pov

Why am I even like this, why am I so depressed lately, is it because of her? What is this feeling I'm not happy about it, is the reason she's not talking to me is because of the video incident or the fact that I teased her that night during the storm.

I'm trying to forget about our problem for a while that's why I bought those tickets for us to forget, I can never change what she thinks, it's her choice but I want her to talk to me even a simple hi would be enough for me it's so suffocating, and I can't even say why, this is all new to me.

Well anyways we decided to go straight to the amusement park while it's still early. When we arrived the parking lot was full the only place we could park at was the farthest a little bit isolated but not too much I hope when we walk back at night it wouldn't be dangerous at all, these girls I feel like I have the duty to protect them at all cost.

The moment we entered everybody scattered all over the park, I didn't even get to tell them where to meet when we're about to go home, so I just sent them a text to meet at the entrance when it's 9.

Some of us didn't scatter off to somewhere yuri was with jessica and tiffany was beside me surprisingly.

"so do you guys want to go with me and sica?" yuri asked us, since we didn't have any choice we both said yes.

"so where are we going first?" jessica asked. Everybody was looking around the area to look for an exiting ride then yuri spotted something, everybody looked at where she was pointing, and at that moment I felt like I lost half of my body's blood. I felt like running away. Why is that out of everything they wanna go on its the really big roller coaster?

I nervously walked towards the attraction I hope she doesn't notice me, that just adds to my stress I'm already in bad terms with her now I look like a scared cat.

Tiffany's pov

Here we are going in line for the ride yuri chose, but as I look beside me I noticed that taeyeon was tense, could it be that she's scared? I wanted to ask her if she was alright but my pride just keeps getting on my nerves. After a while it's our turn to go on the ride and taeyeon looked more paler than she usually does, she's as white as a paper, I don't know what to do, should we not go on the ride she looks like she's going to faint any minute.

In the end we are on the ride I was sitting with taeyeon since it's a two seater, as the ride was nearing the drop taeyeon looked like she was really going to die, as we drop she took me and held me like her life depended on it and here I thought I was scared of coasters, I thought wrong.