Chapter 3 - Where are you?!

So I will try not to rewrite the entire stranger things plot here, so please bear with me. I will make this about Billy and male reader. But I am gonna make this very similar to the series, but with you in it. Some things may not be the same as it is in stranger things but thats because im making this into a fanfiction and i dont want to rewrite the entire plot of ST.

.

.

.

.

.

15 miscalls from Y/N. Steve was currently driving in his car, forced by Dustin. "You raised an unknown species, that could have potentially been bloodthirsty and dangerous?? What were you thinking." Steve was facepalming and scolding Dustin.

Dustin had made his way to Mike's house to report that he has a code red, and luckily found Steve coming out of his car to apologize to Nancy. Some stuff went down between them at the party you hadn't gone to and he wanted to apologize. You could say that Dustin dragged Steve back inside his car and told him how he's in deep shit. So now they are both driving to kill the demodog.

"It's NOT gonna hurt me!" Dustin argued back. "It ate your cat." Steve sighed. "And who's been trying to call you all this time because I am about to go NUTS from all the buzzing sounds." Dustin took Steve's phone and didn't care about him protesting. "Hey don't just take my phone-" "17 MISCALLS FROM Y/N." He yelled out loud. "Well shit, i'll answer it once all of this is over. I mean, he'd understand." Steve panicked a little.

"Oh yeah, anyone would understand that an out of this world creature needs to be taken care of before it eventually eats everyone and everything in it's way." Dustin said sarcastically. "Come on I didn't mean it like that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the HELL is he?!" You were waiting for him to pick up the calls because you were in the middle of nowhere to be picked up. You and Steve were suposed to meet up at the arcade, but you didn't live very close to the place. So.... You ended up getting the address wrong. Yesterday, the day you had practise, Steve was the one to ask if you wanted to hang out at the arcade to which, you said yes. And now he has the audacity to not even pick up your calls, what the hell has he been up to recently? Did something happen between him and nancy after practise? At the party?

He could've atleast have informed you.

You groan loudly and put both hands on your lower back. (Like the hands on hip pose, but instead you're supporting your lower back.) You close your eyes and take a moment to calm down, your eyes get a little teary from all the pent up frustration you have towards Steve. You'll definitely ignore his sorry ass after this.

VROOM VROOM

"Oh my god at LAST!" You are relieved to know that Steve finally arrived. But it sure as hell didn't look like his car. Why did they do the little vroom vroom thing at you then?

To your surprise, it was Billy! He was with someone else but you're assuming that it's his little sister or something.

"What's he doing here?" Billy asked out loud. "Who is that? Do you know him?" Max asked. "Yeah it's none of your business. He's just a new friend I made." Max cringed a little.

I bet he's the same way Billy is, always going out with a new girl every day.

Billy stopped the car right by Y/N and rolled the window beside Max down. "Hey chick what are you doing out here?" Could you NOT call me that?!" You said in an annoyed tone. "Alright then, stay in the middle of nowhere, Y/N." Billy laughed and started rolling the window up until Y/N desperately told him to wait. "OKAY OKAY CALL ME WHATEVER, JUST PLEASE GIVE ME A RIDE TO THE ARCADE! You..You're heading that direction anyway.." Y/N said in a defeated way.