[[ Chapter 11 - Blinking Lights ]]

Heyyy... 🧍‍♀️ Its been a while... IM SO SORRY EVERYONEE IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONGG😭 I finally finally started working on This chapter, so please forgive me😭 I truly hope y'all enjoy This chapter! I have been thinking of ways to traumatize you guys in the future chapters while giggling and kicking my feet😍 I have this disgusting green Line on my device so it's hard to see grammar errors.. I'll use a different device to correct everything though. You Can skip this long note if you want but thanks for Reading my fanfiction💕💕 means so much to me😭😭💝 I have read many fics so let's hope my writing has improved. Enjoyy😉😉

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a few days since Y/N, Steve and Billy had that talk in the cafe. The talk about the demogorgans had kept Y/N up for multiple nights, even giving him  nightmares, so it's not very surprising that Y/N chose to stay up tonight.
He looked at the clock, which had been stuck on exactly 12 AM for multiple hours. That did not comfort Y/N's paranoia at all, as he had recently changed the batteries of the clock. It should be impossible for it to stop working again, Y/N thought.

You being the very lucky person you are, happen to see the lights flicker outside your room, worsening your paranoia. You consider calling out to your brother, but remember that he's the type of heavy sleeper that couldn't be awoken by his own alarm. You sigh and remain paranoid, curling up in your bed with the blankets covering your eyes to avoid having your mind play tricks on you.

Knock knock..
.
.
Knock knock knock...
.
.
.
BANG BANG BANG!

"WAKE UP, IDIOT!"
You jolt up, turning to check the time and see that it's almost 9 AM. There are definitely clear signs of lack of sleep here, because never have you woken up later than your brother. B/N's sleep schedule during weekends are so wrecked, you'd think he was hibernating. The only times he gets up on time is when he has to stay over at his friend's place, as he can't oversleep due to his excitement.

"Oh shut up! I'm awake alright."
You grumbled the last part to yourself and got off the bed, getting ready.

"Where's mom and dad?" You ask as you walk in to an empty living room.
"At work."
B/N says with disappointment evident in his voice. You sigh from annoyance.
"It's their day off, why are they taking shifts in the sick employees stead? It's almost as if they don't like being at home." B/N complains.
"I wouldn't want to come home either if i had a son with atrocious morning breath, despite brushing his teeth."
B/N turns slowly to face you, very offended.
"Atleast I know how to style my hair unlike you! Go ask Steve to help you get rid of all the split ends you've got." He retorted.

Saying the fight was no big deal was an understatement, since both Y/N and B/N threw whatever object they could grab at each other. The poor throw pillows were victim to this and were thrown around the most. It seems the split ends comment hit a nerve and made Y/N swing a pillow at B/N in the face.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY LET'S STOP," B/N says while laying on the floor, looking up, just to see you menacingly stare at him with a pillow in hand, ready to wack him in the face.
"I didn't expect you to take my retort so seriously." He laughs then immediately stops when you raise the pillow in your hand.

After the light-hearted yet brutal playfighting had stopped, you lay down on the couch and turn on the TV with nothing else to do.

"Multiple people in and near Hawkins have gone missing with little to no traces left behind. Recently, multiple bodies have been discovered in forests, covered in what is described as slimy-"