A Little Fun Can't Hurt / part 1

This chapter is going to have two parts!🌚👍
.
.
.
.
.
.
The weeks had gone by pretty fast, the spring air acting like a warm blanket in opposition to the cold winter air a few weeks prior. You had been pretty stressed from all the work to the point you barely had any time to think of the odd changes in your surroundings. It's been a while since you've found the disgustingly slimy creatures that look like dark blue slugs, so you had mostly forgotten about those things.

"C'mon, Y/N! You've been in your room since like, last week. I'm surprised Steve hasn't kidnapped you yet." Your dad laughs along with your mom who just chuckled from amusement. "FINEE I'LL COME OUT!" You groan, stretching to let those tense muscles relax just a bit.

You walk out of your room at last, looking like a caveman. Homework had really screwed you over by the looks of it. "When's the last time you showered?" B/N asks with a grimace, burying his nose in his sleeve overdramatically. One very "gentle" tackle was enough to shut him up. Well, besides the fact he was whining about the tackle.

Now that your parents had finally gotten a short break from work, you could hope to get some homemade food for once. "Steve called, darling. He spoke of the upcoming party."
"Crap. I completely forgot..!"

.

"Shiiiiit! I don't have anything to wear!" You complain with your head laying flat on the table. "Relaaax. I'll lend you one of my own outfits. I just hope it fits." Steve shrugs, slurping the last of his juice. You sigh in relief, not wanting to think too much about the possibility of his clothes being too small on you.

"I'm just glad there's something we can look forward to after all of those assignments we had to finish." You say, a little less tense as you snatch Steve's juice and drink the last of it.
"Wow. Thanks for that." Steve sarcastically says.

Now that people in your year have grown a little older, they were very likely to do a lot more than just drink alcohol, so you hoped you could stay by Steve's side. Wait.. Now that you think about it..

"Where's Billy? I haven't heard from him?" You ask with a raised brow and Steve doesn't seem to Care much. "Dunno. He's probably stocking up on beer or something."
"Come on, get rid of that little grudge of yours." You chuckle, shaking your head at how much Steve disliked Billy.

"Not my fault!" Steve raises his hands to Seem innocent. "Alright alright. I'll try to call him."
"I already tried and he didn't Pick up."
Steve says, leaning back with a hint of irritation. "Oh?" "Shut up."
You laugh at him as you both get up from the little bench you both were relaxing on and begin walking to your place while chatting.

Once you both finally make it, you're home alone again. It seems your parents went out with your little brother to shop, leaving you some privacy at home. You walk over to the cellphone attached to the wall while Steve Got comfortable on the Living room couch.

"Don't expect him to pick up since he ignored me!" Steve yells from the living room as you stood in the hallway.

Click click click click

You didn't even have to wait long before he immediately picked up. A scoff was heard coming from Steve. "But he ignored my calls." You chuckle to yourself with a fond smile.
"Y/N?" Billy's voice was heard at last after weeks of no contact. "We finally speak again." You say, relieved that Billy was fine.

"You missed me that much, huh?" Billy taunted. You could just tell he was leaning up against his wall with a sly smile as he spoke with you. "I was only trying to deal with the amount of assignments we got." Billy sighs. "You did the assignments..???" You ask, in disbelief.